Chapter 18

3/3

CHAPTER 18

LIAM'S P.O.V

"I'm dying Liam." Elaine muttered tears in her eyes. "What?! You are joking right?" I replied back. "No Lee. This is no joke." She replied back. "I o---only have months to---to live. You need to find someone else Liam. Sa---someone who will take good care of you, love you mo---more than I can do. Someone who---whom you will spend your lifetime with. Someone who is na---not dying Lee!" She replied sobbing.

I stood there frozen. I couldn't even speak. It's as if my mind couldn't process what she was saying. "Ha---how did all these happen?" I asked. "Do you remember me experiencing a lot of headaches? It's not only here in London, I also had lots in the U.S. I thought it was just a minor migraine. The reason why I went back to America is for a check-up. I never expected this Lee. I have brain cancer." She replied now sitting on the floor. "Ma---maybe we could still do something Elaine?" I replied back. "That's what I hoped Lee...but no...We have no more choice. It's terminal stage. I went home immediately because I want to spend my last days with you Liam. It never came to my mind that I will ever leave you....permanently. I'm so sorry Liam. I would never be able to make more memories with you." She said her face buried in her hands.

I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. This couldn't be happening! NO! She is not dying! After hearing those words, I felt my knees went weak. Liam, Wake up! Wake up now please! This is just a dream!!

"I'm useless Liam. You need to find someone better.. I'm letting you g---go." She added. I couldn't accept the fact that she will be gone someday. But how could she be strong if I myself wouldn't be strong for her. I wiped my tears that were streaming down like a waterfall. "No Elaine....I'm not going to leave you! I love you so much! Even if you are dying, I'll stand by you. I'll take good care of you. I'll stay Elaine.. I'll stay..." I told her in a raspy voice.

She looked at me, tears still streaming down her face. I faked a smile to try to comfort her. She pulled me into a hug. I rubbed her back and tried to control my tears from flowing.

No matter what happens, whether she is dying or not, my feelings for her will never change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey!! what´s up? I know is sad! Elaine is going to die!! I want to say that this story is adapted not mine, so that I got charm. The only bad thing is that Elaine will die but that is what the title history and will understand soon

Andreaxx