Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

LIAM'S P.O.V

When we reached already Jasmine's house, she was so silent inside the car. Is it because I didn't kiss her back? "Liam, we need to talk." She said looking at the windshield. "About what?" I asked puzzled. "Do---do you still love her?" She asked not looking at me. "Ja--jasmine" I stammered. I don't know what to say to her. God! I don't want to hurt her. "Look Lee...the way you look at her, the way you act when she's around, I can feel it Liam. I followed you when you went outside at Niall's house. I saw everything. The way you look at her when she's with Zayn. I know you are still hurting Liam. I also know you went at her house Lee. I know you still love her." She said tears forming in her eyes. I held her hand. "I love you Jas, you know that." I replied back. "But you lo---love her more than you love me Lee." Just---just tell me the truth please.." She muttered controlling her tears. "Jas, please...I don't want to hurt you.." I replied trying to escape from her query. "Close your eyes Lee, so that you can't see me hurt." She said while making me close my eyes with her hand. "I'm sorry Jasmine...I'm so---sorry!" I muttered tears forming. I can hear her sniffing, trying to control it so that I won't be able to notice. I heard that the car door swung open. I wanted to run after her to tell her how sorry I was but I just sat there frozen...I couldn't control my tears anymore. They just kept falling freely. I can't believe that I actually hurt the girl who rescued me from my downfall. When Elaine left me, Jasmine was always there for me. 

It's been 3 days since Jasmine and I talked. I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer my calls neither my text messages. I told the boys what happened. It was the reason why I wasn't hanging out with them these past few days. I need space to think and to heal. They understood me. 

While I was lying on bed, my mom knocked on my door. "Honey, I got something for you." I got up and opened the door. "Morning mum!" I kissed her on the cheek. "Morning too son. I found this in the mailbox. I need to go to work now. Your breakfast is ready honey. I love you!" She kissed me back on the cheek. "I love you more mum!" I replied pulling her into a hug. I took a deep breath before opening the letter. 

Dear Liam,

I'm sorry I wasn't answering your calls lately. I don't have the courage to talk to you so I just decided to write it. I just wanted you to know that I'm not angry at you. You may not believe this but I am thankful because you became true to yourself. I know from the start that you still love her but you made me feel how to be loved, cared, and respected. I thank you for that Lee. I love you so much and I want you to be happy. Knowing you are happy makes me happy. I'm letting you go Liam. It hurts but what is important now is for you to find real happiness.

Okay, enough with the drama... Take care Liam! I guess, I'm going for a vacation again. (HAHA) I don't want to be the hindrance on your love story.

P.S: I don't want my sacrifice to go to waste so you need to go get her! Alright??! 

Smile :)

Love,

Jasmine

While I was reading the letter, I became teary eyed. Jasmine was very understanding. I hope we will still be good friends.