chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

ELAINE'S P.O.V

I woke up and the sun was already shining on my window. I'm thankful that the pain was gone. I was hoping that Liam was already here. I miss him so much. I heard a knock on the door. "Good Morning Baby!" Liam muttered holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. "LIAM!" I exclaimed running to him giving him a hug. "I thought you already left me." I whispered. "I can't do that El. I love you so much!" He replied kissing the top of my head. "I love you more Liam. Thank you."

We went downstairs hand in hand. When we were on the living room, I was shocked of what I saw. "Mom Dad!" I held Liam's hand tighter. "What are you doing here? I'm not going with you..I'll stay here with Liam..Please don't take me again." I held Liam's hand now tighter. "We will not take you away again Elaine." Dad muttered. "We are here for you baby. We are so sorry! We love you so much Elaine." Mom muttered giving me a hug. " Liam told us about you. We are so sorry dear. Sorry for everything. We won't take you anymore. I love you." Dad exclaimed hugging me. "I love you too mom and dad." I muttered in tears of joy. I hugged Liam. "Thank you so much!"

"Elaine." He bent on his knees showing me a wonderful ring that looked like this http://www.modeleweddings.com/wp-cont.... Mom and Dad were with us. "Elaine Megan Marley, will you marry me?" I was surprised. I don't know how to react. I was having some kind of mixed emotions. "But....I'm dying Liam." I replied back. "I want to marry you and be my wife even though you're sick. I want to give you my name. I love you babe!" He exclaimed. I can see the sincerity and honesty in his eyes. I felt so happy. I can't explain how happy I was. A tear fell down my cheek. "Yes Liam! I'm going to marry you. I love you!" I exclaimed. He put the ring on my finger then held me in his arms. "SHE SAID YES!!" He shouted looking at the corner. I was puzzled. "SHE SAID YES!!" He shouted one more time.

"WOOOHHHOOO!" I heard laughters and claps. Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn came in now in their tuxedo and Niall holding a wedding gown. "Coz! Change!" He muttered giving me the gown. I was really surprised. I looked at Liam puzzled. "As in now??" I exclaimed. He nodded smiling. "Mom, Dad! You were part of this??" I exclaimed. They laughed at me. "We'll help you get done!" Harry exclaimed now pulling me upstairs.