Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

After a month

ELAINE'S P.O.V

I was lying on bed the whole afternoon. It was a lazy day for me. It just seems that I needed sleep so much. I don't feel like going out or something. Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were calling every now and then but I didn't answer any of their calls. Sorry guys, I don't really feel like going out. Oops! I'm so bad. I was irritated with the ringtone so I put my phone in silent mode then I closed my eyes again.

When I was about to get to sleep again, something hit me on the face. I think it was a pillow because it was soft. I opened my eyes to see who did that. "ZAYN!" He was giggling. "How did you get in here?" I exclaimed. "Niall got keys too, remember?" He replied showing me the keys. "Whadoyouwant?" I said lazily closing my eyes again. "Get up!" He ordered. "What? It's still early." I protested. "Early? It's 5 pm you sleepyhead!" He replied back."Where are we going?" I asked. "Get upt for you to find out!" He replied back. "5 minutes please." I muttered covering my whole body with a blanket. I was really so determined to sleep. After a few minutes, a pillow hit me again and again. "5 minutes is over El! Come on! Get up!" He muttered. I protested like a little child. He started pulling my blanket. I held unto it as long as I could but I finally let go. He was still stronger than me. He grabbed both of my hands and made me sit on the bed. "Wear this!" He demanded. My eyes went wide open and my sleepiness subsided. "What?? It's freaking cold Zayn and you want me to wear sleeveless??" I half-shouted. He smirked. "Yeah! Is it a longsleeve? Duhh!" He replied back. I gave him a "what-the-look". "Trust me!" He muttered smiling. Because of that, I didn't protest. He actually made me wear this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48...

"SO this is where we're going..Harry's house??" I muttered. "Of course! It's not my house that you see!" He replied back. I made faces at him. He smiled and messed up my hair again. He ran immediately inside. "ZAYN! NOT AGAIN!" I yelled half pissed off. I stepped inside chasing Zayn who was making faces at me. Here we are again, playing like little kids. 

We were running back and forth and this guy doesn't want to stop. I just wanted to get back at him you know. Is it bad? I suddenly stopped. I felt my knees went weak. I felt my body dropped on the floor. "ELAINE!" Zayn yelled running towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked while shaking my shoulder. "Gotcha!" I shouted so loud. I immediately made him lay on his back and kept on tickling his sides. He burst out laughing. I was on top of him. It's not what you think. "Stop it please!" He begged. I didn't stop. It was the opportunity for me to get back at him. "Get him Coz!" Niall exclaimed. "Grab his dick Elaine!" Harry joked giggling. "Go sis!" Louis muttered who was jumping up and down. "You don't want to stop huh??" He muttered. I don't know how happened. It happened so fast. Our position was in a complete reversal. He was now on top of me. "MY TURN!" He exclaimed with those amazing laugh. "ZAYN! Sto---stop puh--puhlease!" I begged this time. He stopped. "Alright. Enough!" He muttered smiling while we were gasping for air.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was playing on Harry's iPad when I suddenly heard someone shouting. I recognized Elaine's voice. "ZAYN!" She shouted. Her hair was all messed up. She still looked cute though. Zayn was making faces at her. They kept on chasing each other. They looked so happy. They kept on running at the living room. And when Elaine was on top of Zayn, my eyes went wide open. So much more when Zayn was already on top of her. I can't stand what's happening this time.

HARRY'S P.O.V

The 6 of us were all in the living room now. "I'm starving!" Niall said rubbing his tummy while looking at me. "Who wants some pizza?!" I asked. "of course me! I'm starving right?" Niall said with a smirk on his face. "Zayn, can you buy pizza please? I muttered. "I want to cuddle with Louis!" I added hugging Louis. Louis giggled getting the signal. "Sure mate!" Zayn replied. "I'll go with him." Elaine exclaimed. Great! Just as we planned.

When they were heading towards the door, "El, wear this." Zayn muttered removing his jacket. "Thanks Zayny!" Elaine giggled now wearing the jacket. "This one too." Zayn said while putting the bonnet on Elaine's head. After putting it, Zayn fixed Elaine's hair. "Hey, you're different You are fixing my hair not messing it up." Elaine muttered.

I looked on the couch. Liam was looking at them. He looked jealous I think. When he noticed me looking at him, he immediately played again on my iPad. Liam Liam Liam...

LOUIS P.O.V

After half an hour, Zayn and Elaine already arrived. Zayn was carrying 4 boxes of pizza and Elaine was carrying ice creams too. It's cold but she bought ice creams. Great! We wnjoyed eating our snacks. Zayn was making Elaine bite on his pizza. They were sharing on one ice cream cup with the same spoon. And Liam, he was using fork of course. It sounds strange but it's just his thing--the fork thing. Zayn was really acting great. They looked so sweet together. And Liam? WOW! He can't even eat. He kept on eyeing Zayn and Elaine. There is something in the air. I hope our plan works.

"Guys, do you have pain reliever? My head hurts again." Elaine exclaimed touching her temples. "Brain freeze I think?" Zayn muttered. "I don't know. These past days, I'm having headache a lot." She replied back. "Here El, take this." Harry said giving her the med and a glass of water. "Thanks Harry." She replied back.

"I think I need to go home guys. My vision just went blurry. I really enjoyed this night. Thanks!" Elaine muttered looking so tired and sickly. "I'll just be the one to take her home okay?" Zayn muttered. "Coz, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Niall exclaimed holding Elaine's face with both of his hands. She smiled. "Don't worry coz."

Zayn assisted Elaine his hands on her waist. We all walked with them until we reached Zayn's car. When I looked on my right, it was just me, Harry, and Niall. I thought Liam was with us. When I looked at the porch, he was there standing. He looked worried and unhappy.