10) Away from home.

"Excuse me baby... I'll use the washroom!" I excused myself to Art after noticing a familiar face heading to the men's room.

"Don't take long honey...." He insisted and I just nodded with a faint smile. I walked as faster as I could, but carefully not to lose track with him. I entered the men's washroom just to find him peeing. I pretended to clean my hands while waiting for him.

"Excuse me..." I started the convo.

"Mmh!" The guy replied without looking at me.

" By any chance, U still remember me ryt?" I spoke hopefully.

" No, It's hard to remember all strangers I meet in the streets!" He replied in a savage way.

" Well, its me, Tharn Kirigun. The famous Artist in Bangkok!"

" What can I help u Tharn?" Techno spoke carelessly, I could feel it.

" Well um, remember last time u told me that u was going to explain to me what happened to Type that day of the rescue?" I slapped my face imaginary. I felt guilt for not making a follow up to get more informations about Type.

"Oh...he was auctioned..." He replied easily.

" Pardon?"

" He got sold out!" His response slapped my senses.

" What do u mean, I didn't get that!" My head was facing difficulties to digest his words.

" Remember when I purchased that Sunflower paint from your gallery shop? That's what happened to Type as well!" He responded easily

" But I heard he got married!" I snapped out of it.

"That's what the world knows!" He replied while cleaning his hands.
" U can't understand if ur not in the system!" He replied just like Type.

"Then can u make me understand?" I spoke my thoughts out unknowingly.

"Excuse me, I have an important meeting awaiting me!" Then he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was left all puzzled."Type auctioned?
It doesn't bring sense! " I thought.

" Honey?!" I heard a voice behind me.

" Yes baby!" I responded after seeing the mood less guy infront of me.

"Let's go home!" He spoke carelessly.

"But we haven't yet eaten our dessert baby!" I complained.

"I've been waiting for u long enough....I'm starting to feel bored!" He complained.

"Come on... I'm sorry baby!" I spoke while leading him out. We passed across a table where Techno was sitting with other members. He didn't seem to care about our existence at all.

"He's changed so much, not like the charming guy I once knew he was!" I thought.

We sat there eating our dessert but my head wasn't settled.

"Honey, are u alright?" Art asked.

"Yes baby. I'm alright!" I smiled.

"My dad asked about our marriage plans!" His question distracted me even more but I didn't want to show it.

"What was ur response?" I tried to sound as calm as possible.

"Well, I told him by next month!" He responded easily.

"What?!" I was very shocked. "U didn't even consult me about this!" I almost shouted. " Where are my opinions?"

"Why? What's wrong with that? U don't wish to marry me sooner?" He almost yelled too. Now everyone was giving us weird looks. I didn't like it.

" Lets go home Art!" I didn't want to make a scene in such environment.

" No Tharn! Are u in love with someone else already?". His response angered me so much that I left the place without a word. I didn't want to make a scene

I went out to look for a cab. I didn't go to the mansion that night, instead I went to Rain's residence. I really wanted someone to talk to because things were going upside down. My mind needs to settle for sometime.

After a while on the road, I finally arrived at Rain's condo. It wasn't so late at night so I hope he's not sleepy. I knocked just once and the door went open revealing Rain in pajamas.

"Tharn? Is this u?" Rain wondered. Its has been a year now since the last time of our conversation in his gym.

"Yes dude. Its me again!" I spoke weakly. He welcomed me in his condo and offered a drink but I denied.

"What's wrong with u bro?" He was very concerned.

"Same issues!" That was all I could tell him. He normally understands the challenges that I'm passing through when it comes to relationship issues. He's actually my personal advisor too.

"I thought u said last time that u were in a serious relationship!" He chuckled.

" Are u mocking me?" I was puzzled.

"Hahahah not at all.... Now tell me what's happening!"

I started narrating to him everything that happened since the last time we talked until the present and the reason why I came to his condo at such late hours.

"I understand bro. But this is insane!" He was frustrated.

"What do u mean?"

" Like......ur boyfriends were bestfriends but none of them introduced the other until when the incident happened?" He wondered

" Sort of.....I can feel something strange about it. I just can't figure it out...My heart is not at peace because I constantly feel guilt whenever I think of what I did to Type!" I complained

"Did u make any investigation since then?"

" No, I couldn't....Art wouldn't let me think about my past. He gets angry at me incase I do so!"

" I see....!" Then silence filled the gap.

" I wish we knew about Type's side too. It could help us balance this matter!" Rain added.

"Ur right...But its too late already!" I sigh. "And something that disturbs the most is, Art once told me that Type got married to a crazy rich Asian, but today I met Techno ( Type's assistant) who just informed me that Type got auctioned!" I snapped out of it.

"U mean he was sold like a product?" He was shocked.

"I don't know Rain... My mind is really messed up. But I have a bad feeling since the day that I went to rescue him. First, I found alot of cars parked outside his mansion. And then after he approached me, he begged me to take him far away from there! And he looked very scared!" I breathed out heavily after the flashback of everything popping in my head.

"Did u ask him what was going on?" Rain asked

"He promised to explain everything after reaching my condo but bad enough, we met Art on the way. There is where the problem started until I ended up with Art instead of Type!"

"And how comes Art suddenly appears just in time before u guys can talk ?". He seemed doubtful.

"I don't know Rain. Maybe it was a bad coincidence!"

" And u just said that Art didn't let Type explain himself because he was crying. That was the biggest mistake bro!" Rain stood from his seat impatiently.
" This is really bad!" He added

" I got carried away with my emotions and paid all attention to Art instead. I came to think of it later that I wasn't fair to Type!" I felt hurt deep inside.

"Damnit!......Poor Type!" Rain froze.