2) The river night party

It was around 7 PM and I was all dressed up. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I can't remember the last time I saw myself dressed like this. I haven't wear such kind of outfits for a very long time.

After few seconds, I heard a ringing sound on my door

After few seconds, I heard a ringing sound on my door. I went to open it just to find two bouncing men infront of me.

" Are u Tharn Kirigun?" One of them asked.

" I'm ready to go...!" I ignored their silly question then locked my door.

They led me to the parking where I saw a very classy tinted car before us.

" Get in, we are out of time!"

I didn't want to react anyhow so I just obliged. I sat absently at the back seat while imagining how it is going to be. I felt nervous whenever I thought of it.

"It's my fault that I'm like this!" I took the blame. I alienated myself for a very long time and now I'm hell scared to face many people in important occasions.

It didn't take long for the car to stop. We were at the bank of the river and I could clearly see a shiny cruise infront of us. "Damn Rich!" That was all I could say.

I was led to the entrance but before I could hop in, the security had to scan me first

I was led to the entrance but before I could hop in, the security had to scan me first. I just shook my head because of all procedures they made me pass through just to enjoy the damn party.

After that, I was finally allowed to get in. It was indeed an extraordinary party because of the cozy settings used inside. There was a platform which was highly decorated with sun flowers. I was startled because I believed that men don't like flowers but this....., Nevermind.

I sat at the corner as I kept observing people interact. Everyone looked gorgeous with the black and white code. The tables were filled with random drinks and snacks that I've never seen nor tasted before. I couldn't wait to have a taste. Little by little, the place begun to feel crowded. I was feeling very nervous especially when people came to join me on that table. It felt very uncomfortable.

The MC announced people to settle so that the party man may join us. After some few minutes, a guy in black suit appeared on the stage. All people stood up while clapping their hands.

In my entire life, I never came across an image like this one standing infront of me now

In my entire life, I never came across an image like this one standing infront of me now. To me, he resembles an image of beauty and perfection. I never thought that these things could be drawn or painted inform of a human. But this one I saw today was a real definition of it.
I couldn't get my eyes off him.

I kept staring at each step he made until he reached the platform.

"He is an Angel!" I thought.

The party begun and different dancers were performing on the stage. Later on, the MC announced that the party man wanted to perform a song for all of us. All people burst in applause as the party man walked to the stage. He held the mike carefully then begun performing a song.

All this time, I couldn't do anything but just to stare at his direction. His voice matched his beauty and perfection. He sang very sweetly with his eyes glued. The flash of his smile melt my solid heart.

"This is insane!" I cursed.

After a while, he was done with the song. He gave a little speech about his success and stuff then later I saw a short guy walking to him. He spoke something to his ear and the party man just nodded to show agreement.

"In a special way, I would love to honor the presence of Tharn Kirigun, the painter of this..... " He spoke while lifting up the work of my hands.

 " He spoke while lifting up the work of my hands

At first, I thought I didn't hear clearly. But when I saw that paint on his hands, I knew it was me he targeted. I hesitate to stand up because I felt so nervous. I blamed myself for coming to this party.

"Tharn Kirigun.... Can u stand up where u are...?" He announced.

All people begun looking here and there. I remained frozen on my seat. Didn't know what to do.

I was stealing glances from him and he noticed it. He approached my table right away.

"Damn!" I cursed lowly.

"U are Tharn, right?" He spoke excitedly.

"Yeah..." I responded absently.

"Come and join me on the stage. People want to know about ur talent...." He spoke while pulling my hand. I was very shocked with the act.

I was already on the stage and I didn't know what to speak. Everyone seemed to be eagerly waiting to hear from me.

"Um, hi!" I heard my own voice in the air.

"I'm Tharn Kirigun. My hobby is converting people's imaginations into reality through paints. For more information, u can follow my page at T.K paints in Twitter. Thank u!" Then I left the platform immediately. Everyone cheered as I headed back to my seat. My Blood was literally freezing dead because of nervousness.

After words of appreciation, it was time to eat. I was served a very delicious Thai traditional food with sauce. I surely enjoyed my meal. After that, there were few performances being displayed on the stage before the MC declaring the end of the party.

I was the first one to rush outside because I didn't want to have trouble with people but since I introduced myself earlier as a famous painter, small conversations were innevitable. I avoided any kind of talks concerning my private life. I even had to exchange contacts with some people so that they may have deeper conversations with me. Everyone seem to be happy and excited speaking with me but I wasn't comfortable. All I wanted was to go away.

But the only person whom I wanted to talk to was that party man who also just disappeared as soon as the party ended. I felt somewhat disappointed.