15) Forgive me.

Alot of people attended our wedding. Art's co-workers, friends, investors and even the media. But I didn't want to invite my people for a reason and he was just ok with it..........

While on the platform, we both looked stunning with the British White suits.

The priest stood before us, ready to conduct the vows. I didn't even bother to buy the rings so Art did. This guy, he can kill u while smiling at u!
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
" To u Art Pakpoom, do u accept Tharn Kirigun to be ur legal husband for better, for worse , for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish him until parted by death?"

" Yes I do......" He smiled then placed the ring on my finger. There was a loud applause from the audience.

" And to u Tharn Kirigun, do u accept Art Pakpoom to be ur legal husband for better, for worse , for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish him until parted by death?"

I remained silent while staring at Art.

" Tharn?! What are u waiting for?" Art hissed.

" Again.....Tharn Kirigun, do u accept Art Pakpoom to be ur legal husband for better, for worse , for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish him until parted by death?"

Again, I remained silent. I started hearing murmurs from the audience.

" What are u doing Tharn? Are u out of ur mind?" He hissed but I was just looking at him.

" No....I can't!" I finally replied, making the audience burst in shock.

"WHAT??! " Art was so shocked.

" I don't deserve u Art!" I replied coldly.

"But.... but why??? What do u mean?!" He was worried

" Because I'm just ur f*cking loser !"
I spoke while removing that dirty ring on my finger then threw it at him.

The audience was very shocked.

" U forcefully wanted this marriage because u thought it would keep me fooled forever, right ?" I spat

" I.... I don't understand what u're talking about Tharn !! This is not the right time to do this! And everyone is here, watching us Tharn!" He was very scared.

"This is was what I wanted.....To spill the truth while everyone is watching!" I spat. " Are u already this scared ?"
I asked with an evil smirk

" Tharn please! I don't understand!" He panicked

"Don't worry, they will clarify everything !" I spoke while pointing at the entrance. Tar walked in together with my father. Art was very shocked.

"What are u doing here? Why is this murderer with u?" Art yelled at Tar