One: brothers

Dick put his laptop into his bag and grabbed some of the folders off his desk. He grabbed his coffee and turned off the lamp on his desk.

"You finally heading home for the night Grayson?" His partner asked. Dick nodded and looked at the time.

"I'm on babysitting duty for a little while, Alfred is taking a vacation and Bruce...he's not there much to watch the little demon." His partner laughed.

"It's almost as if he wants you to be your brothers dad." Dick rolled his eyes.

"They hate me so it's not like that'll be an easy thing to do." Dick left and drove to Wayne manor. When he walked in he saw Damian throwing knives at the wall by the window. When he saw dick he jumped down off the window sill.

"Finally." He mumbled. "We made dinner an hour ago and Todd almost blew up the kitchen."

"I did not you little demon!" Jason shouted from the kitchen.

"That's why I said almost you imbecile." Damian walked away rolling his eyes.

"Good to see you too little bro." Dick put his stuff down and walked over to the living room seeing Tim reading a book. "Hey Timmy." Tim looked up and saluted.

"You here for the whole 'brotherly bonding' thing?" Tim laughed out. Dick looked at the kitchen then up the stairs where Damian disappeared off to.

"Why do I feel like this time it's going to be harder than the last?" Dick asked.

"I give them two days to not kill eachother." Tim laughed. "I mean we've been without Bruce for awhile, thank god Alfred called." Dick looked at Tim with a look of concern.

"I'm sorry, where has Bruce been and why the hell is he leaving you two in the care of that moron?" Dick gestured at the kitchen.

"He was too chicken to call you." Tim closed his book. "I'll be upstairs 'sleeping' if you need me." Tim put quotations around sleeping and started walking upstairs.

"Tim, try and sleep. Don't stay up all night please?" Tim shrugged and started going upstairs. Dick sighed and sat down on the couch. This was going to be a very very long week of babysitting.