Seven: brotherly bond

An edit: this is the end of the book! Sorry guys just couldn't think of anywhere to go with it and I think this was a good way to end it

***Damian***

Damian backed himself away from her as she walked closer. He was naked and soaked and hurting. she zapped him with so much lightning after dousing him with water that he couldn't get away fast enough. She gripped his arm and laughed as he winced.

"Brats deserve to be hurt." Damian glared.

"So do psycho bitches like you." He slashed forward with the knife he stole from her and she laughed.

"Aww someone thinks he's brave." She grabbed the knife and knocked him down. "Not on my watch." He pushed her off again and fought until she forced him against a wall. He coughed and she laughed. "Now, let's make sure you have a little fun~"

***several hours later***

Damian moved the chain and frowned seeing how badly red his wrist were. The door slammed open and he looked up quickly.

"DAMI!" Jason ran over and pulled him close. Jason looked at the muzzle he had tight around his mouth and growled. "God that bitch..." he untied it and Damian hugged Jason close.

"Thank you." Damian mumbled. Jason wrapped a sweater over his shoulders and Damian thanked him again putting the big thing on. He zipped the hoodie up and Jason laughed a bit.

"You look so small in that."

"In case you haven't noticed it's because I actually am." Damian hit his brothers arm. "You jerk."

"You okay to walk?" Jason asked. Damian nodded his head and stood up. Jason helped him stand for a second and the two started walking from the cold cell. "I'm going to kill her."

"Yeah, maybe don't do that." Damian held Jason's hand as the two continued walking down the corridor. "Because I'd rather it be me to kill the bitch."

"You are so right. But also no. You better stay as far away from here as fucking possible Dami." Damian smiled.

"Thanks." He held his brothers hand and squeezed it. "For being a good big brother even after everything."

"I may act like I can't stand you, but I love you all the same you little twerp." Damian nodded and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Got it." He laughed a bit as the two walked. Maybe things were actually looking up. Damian will be okay.

AN sorry about the short as hell chapter, I couldn't think of anything to write after that sooo I'm just gonna leave this here