Six: Hell

***damian***

Damian opened his eyes and he squirmed when he felt chains around his entire body holding him to the bed. His ankles were chained so tight he couldn't move from the position he was in, his waist was chained down, his arms chained above his head and his neck had a very uncomfortable collar on it. He realized he couldn't scream because he had a gag in his mouth. He kicked and kicked and groaned in frustration not being able to get free.

"Hi Dami!" Damian looked towards the voice tears in his eyes. "I know, you don't like being here but I wanted you to be! Your brothers are currently unaware you are gone! They are trapped inside your brother Tim's mind! I love messing with them!" Damian closed his eyes and looked away. "Hey!" She harshly grabbed his cheeks and Damian opened his eyes flinching as she held him. She took the gag out and Damian spat at her.

"Let me go you maniac!" He felt her hands moving and he shook his head. "My brothers will break out again and you won't be able to save yourself this time! You messed with the wrong family!"

"Do you really honestly believe they'll love you when they find out about what we did together?" She ran her finger down his chest and Damian looked away.

"They won't look at me any different! They know I won't want their pity!" She laughed.

"Pity? Pity for what?" She laughed even harder. "When this memory, and the memory before replay when I trap you all in here.." she tapped his head. "All you will know is they'll find you absolutely disgusting. You were trapped like an animal, you, their strongest brother. Raised by assassins and you couldn't even stop yourself from being raped. Not once, but twice." Damian felt himself started to cry.

"Even if they think lowly of me for this, which then won't, I know I will fight you every damn second." He struggled against her. "Because I know I'm the strongest."

"Pathetic." She leaned forward and kissed him and he slammed his eyes shut. Please just let this be over quickly.

~~~a half hour later

Damian was released from the binds and he pulled his legs to his chest, curling up in the corner of the room. He glared at the bed and then over at the wall. Tears fell down his face. How much more of this could he even take? He felt drowsy all of a sudden and he closed his eyes leaning against the wall.

~~~

"DAMI!?" Damian opened his eyes and looked over seeing his brothers. He started crying as he ran over to them.

"What the hell!?" He looked around and realization hit. She threw them into his mind. He looked at his brothers. "Fuck..."

"Damian..." Jason looked around and then back at Damian. "Oh my god.."

"Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, touch any of the doors okay!" Damian looked around him shrinking in on himself.

"Damian, we promise we won't okay?" Dick walked over and sat down. "I will sit right here, and not touch a single door." Tim followed sitting down. Jason glanced around and then back at Damian.

"Jason, don't." Dick looked at him. Damian watched as Jason walked over to a door in the corner opening it revealing him chained up like he was earlier. Damian shook his head running over but before he could stop it the memory played out for everyone to see.

"Jason!" Damian backed up. Tears filled his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.." Damian looked at his brothers. "I couldn't stop her I couldn't she..."

"Damian, we don't blame you okay?" Dick stood up. "We don't."

"We never will." Tim looked around. "Do you know where she has you?" Damian shook his head.

"I dont know." He held his arms to his chest. "Will you find me?"

"We will try Damian, we promise you we won't stop until we get you home." Dick walked over and hugged him. "We promise."

"Maybe we can..." Tim walked over to a door and Jason immediately grabbed his arm.

"After what we just saw, you really think that's a good idea?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," Damian stepped forward. "I think I might have seen where I was?"

"Damian no..." Dick shook his head.

"If it helps?" Damian walked over and pushed the door open.

~~memory

"Stupid stupid little boy." Damian was slammed into the wall and he fell hard looking up at the ceiling. He hissed in pain sitting up and looking over at her.

"I fucking hate you." He grumbled. He looked around seeing there was one window and he glanced through it. He wished he was out there instead of inside trapped with a lunatic.

They jumped and looked at eachother.

"Damian, I know where you are." Dick walked over and hugged his brother. "I promise you, we will find and rescue you okay?" Damian hugged back.

"I'm holding you to that." They pulled away and Damian started to feel dizzy. "I-I think she's trying to wake me up..."

"We will find you, I promise."

AN sorry it took forever to update this one, if you want to see more updates for any of my stories please feel free to either comment on them or comment on my page and tell me which ones to update!