Three: the first mind

***Dick***

Dick opened his eyes and looked around the blinding white room. He panicked and then saw Jason and Tim also waking up. He looked around for Damian in concern not seeing him anywhere. "Dami!?" He stood up slowly and looked around that's when he saw the doors. He looked at his brothers confused and they even seem to be looking around lost as to where they could be.

"Last I saw Damian he was being dragged away by that women..." Tim's eyes widened. "No...dick we have to go find him! He looked terrified and you know Damian he doesn't get terrified!"

"Where the hell are we?" Jason asked as he walked over to the doors. "They aren't locked.." he mumbled as he pushed one open. He immediately slammed it shut and looked at them. "Don't open any doors." Dick looked around curiously and walked over to one pushing it open. He was suddenly surrounded by color, and something started playing out around him. Suddenly the door slammed shut and Jason looked at him. "Dick what the hell!?"

"W-we're in someone's mind..." dick looked at the two of them. "I couldn't tell who's though..."

"By Jason's reaction, I take it we are in his." Tim folded his arms across his chest and then looked around. "Didn't expect it to be so colorful in here though." Jason slapped him upside the head.

"Let's just...somehow get out of here to help damian." They walked further into Jason's mind and dick paused looking at a door that was opened but the door was broken and it looked like it was caught in a fire. Dick walked up to it and immediately regretted it when he saw through Jason's eyes. He saw the timer on the bomb reach zero and he looked away quickly.

"Oh my god..." Jason sighed.

"I know." He mumbled. "Please just don't...I don't want to talk about my death." They continued to walk in silence when they reached an area with different hallways. Each marked with a different name.

Memories with Damian

Memories with Dick

Memories with Tim

Memories with Alfred

Memories with Bruce

The hallways stretched on and on. Tim looked at the hallway full of memories with him and then back at jason.

"You actually remember every moment we spent together even after constantly calling me your replacement?? Even after you constantly say you don't care about me..." Jason nodded his head.

"Of course I mean even after all of that you are still my brother." They hugged and suddenly the room lit up and dick passed out. Whatever's about to happen, he just hopes his brothers are safe.

AN sorry this took forever to update and it's horrible lol just know I will be taking a sort of break from writing due to a very heavily bad wrist injury as well as the fact that as of September 24th I will be working two jobs and will have no time to update but if you'd like to see more updates comment please and I will attempt to write more chapters and have them ready to be updated when I am hopefully able to write again without my wrist threatening to swell up on me haha