Chapter 28

Aja

I woke up to the sound of a crack of thunder. The wind howled as hail pounded on the patio. Great, our second day here and it's storming.
I sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but the hail kept getting harder. After about five minutes of continuous hail, the tornado siren blared throughout the city. I shook Sammy awake.

"Wh-what?" He said half asleep

"There's a tornado warning." I said

"Okay, come here." He said

I scooted over to him, and he put his arm around my hips. I laid my head on his chest and turned on the TV. The weatherman said the storm has passed and all we would get is rain. I sighed in relief. Sammy slipped his hands in my pants and I laughed.

He gave my butt a squeeze and a laughed even more. I slipped off my pants, leaving me in my underwear and a shirt.

"Stop, babe." Sammy laughed

"What?" I asked

I looked down and realized Sammy's "friend" decided to come out. I laughed and laid down. Sammy slipped off my shirt and stared in awe.

"What?" I laughed

"You're just so beautiful. I'm glad you're mine." He smiled, while kissing me

A lot of stuff happened within the last twenty minuets. Let's just say the lady downstairs didn't like the idea of us jumping on the bed...

*After the "thing"*

Aja

Sammy started laughing.

"What?" I asked

"It's just that I can't believe out of all of the other guys in this world, you chose me." He smiled

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked

"Because you're you. You could be hanging with some other guy, but you'd rather stay with me."

"I made a good choice then, didn't I?"

"Hey, Aja, tell me if you need help walking later." He winked

"What do you-" I paused "oh, I'll just have you carry me." I smiled

Sammy got up and got dressed. It was around ten thirty, so there was still a lot of day light left.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked

"I think I'm gonna go look for a job." Sammy said

"Have fun with that. I'll be watching Netflix if you need me ." I laid back down

"And you'll be looking for furniture for our apartment."

"Fine. I'll look for some stuff online." I grabbed my laptop

"I'll be back at around four. Call me if you need anything." He kissed my forehead and walked out the door.
I almost forgot, we move in to our apartment tomorrow!

I looked for some furniture until my favorite show came on, Gossip Girl. I got distracted and turned off my laptop to watch the rest of the show.