Chapter 2

(House above)

Aja's POV
*time skip to first day of school*

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh.

School.

Today was my first day of school. It's bad enough being the new girl. Being the middle of the year makes it ten times worse.

I groaned as I fell onto my soft, white carpet.

"Ouch."

I walked over to my closet and picked out a white tank, grey cardiagan, black leggings, and my black combat boots. Next was hair. I grabbed my brush and began to brush through all of the tangles. My hair was naturally wavy, so I didn't need to do anything else. Makeup. Unlike most of the girls I know, who wear pounds of makeup, I don't wear a lot. Not very common for a city slicker. I began with concealer. Then, a natural eye shadow, topped off with mascara.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get ready. I walked down stairs, sat down in the enormous kitchen, and grabbed an apple.

"Hey sweetie. I'll be working on the back, have a good day at school!" My dad said, as he walked out the back door.

The clock read 7:45, and school starts at eight. I better get going. I sighed as I got into the front seat of my silver lamborghini. The radio blared my playlist, which includes a combination of pop, country, and rap.

After about ten minutes of farms, I finally got into the city. My new school, Westside, was crowded with students.
"Here goes nothing." I whispered.

I got a lot of stares, whistles, and "wows" it's not like you've never seen a girl have a sports car before.

The first thing I did was walk to the front office for my new schedule. I finally found my locker after about five minutes of walking in circles.

"Hey, are you new?" A girl said to me

"Yeah, I moved here from New York. My name is Aja." I said to her

"Julia."

Julia had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and was about my height. She was wearing a light pink PINK long sleeved shirt, with black jeans, and UGGS.

"Do you want me to show you around?" She asked as she peeked at my schedule.

"Ooo! We have 2nd, lunch, 5th, and 6th together!" She squealed

"Math, Biology, History, Lunch, Gym, then Study hall." I read off.

"Room 1429, down here." She weaved her way through the crowd. Many horny teenage guys whistled, and I think I heard one say "Damn, I'd like to hit that sweet thing tonight."

"Have fun in Math! I'll come after class and show you the rest of your classes." She said as she disappeared back into the crowd.

I took my seat in the far left side of the room. Not many kids have entered the room, so I got out my schedule and reviewed it.

"Excuse me." I looked up.

"You're in my seat." The boy said again

"It doesn't have your name on it." I looked down at my schedule

"Listen, I don't want to deal with a pity girl. Now get up or else." He looked down on me

"Or else what. You're not gonna hurt me." I raised an eyebrow

"You might wanna think twice about that sweetie." He shoved me out of my chair, along with all of my books

"Hey! Wilk! Leave her alone, she's new." A tall, attractive boy said.

"Be quiet Shawn. This bitch was in my seat."

Shawn walked over to him and whispered something in his ear. I could make out faint words that include rich, Lamborghini, and spoiled.

"Get out of my seat now." I said as I tried to push the boy out of my chair.

"You can't push me out of my seat. You're a weakling." The boy laughed

"Whatever." I grabbed my stuff and sat in the back next to Shawn.

"Sammy can be a pain sometimes." He said

"Oh really." I said as I rolled my eyes

"Why are you so snappy? Are you on your period?" Shawn said

"Just because I'm sarcastic doesn't mean I'm on my period."

"Class!" The teacher said

Time to learn.

___________
*time skip to lunch*

Julia and I walked to lunch together. We sat in the middle of the room, right next to Sammy and Shawns table.

"Aja, this is Shawn, my boyfriend." She smiled at his as he pecked her on the lips.

"I sit next to him in first period." I smiled at him.

"Adyson! Spencer!" Julia yelled to two girls

"Adyson is the one on the left, and Spencer is on the right."

Adyson had strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing a grey shirt, black leggings, and black combat boots. Spencer had curly blackish-brown hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing a pink,longsleeved shirt, dark wash jeans, and tall brown boots.

"Hi, I'm Aja." I said as they finally got here

"She moved here from New York." Julia said

We all sat down and began to make small talk. Sammy kept eyeing me, what does he want?

Spencer was dating Cameron, and Adyson was with Hayes.

I think I might finally fit in.

_________
_________
_________

Just to clear things up, here are the ages

Sammy- 17
Cameron- 18
Hayes- 16
Shawn- 17
Matt- 17
Taylor- 18
Gilinsky- 18
Johnson- 17

Those are the only boys in the story so far! I might add some later so stay tuned!

I know all of the boys don't live in Nebraska, but it's just a story :)

Ily guys!

Comment Vote 💞