Epilogue

Adyson-
Adyson and Hayes get married, after two years of being engaged. Their wedding was held in a farm-ish region of California. They bought a house in California, and now live happily with their three children, Jenne, Drew, and Matthew. Adyson is a part time worker at a bakery shop with Hayes.

Julia-
Julia and Shawn are still engaged. They never had the time to get married, because Shawn is always on tour. Shawn proposed at one of his concerts in New York. They live in a spacious apartment in Florida, with one dog, Paws. Julia works full time at a swim club. Shawn is still in the music industry, where he tours around the world.

Spencer-
Spencer and Cameron have been happily married for the past three years. They are expecting a baby boy, and they plan on naming him Isaac. They got married in a church in Italy, having only a small wedding. The house they bought is located in Florida, right by Julia and Shawn's apartment. Spencer doesn't work, but Cameron works part time at a surf club.

Aja-

Jack and Aja are still happily married, but every once in a while, Aja has dreams about Sammy. Aja works part time at Adyson's bakery, while taking care of her child, Caleb, who has Down syndrome. Jack is still making music, and he plans on making songs with Shawn. They live in a house in California, in the same neighborhood as Adyson and Hayes.

Overall- Everybody still keeps in touch and has visits with each other almost every month.
______
______

A/N

I decided to do an Epilogue, in case people were like "wtf happened to everybody else?!!!"

AaaaaaaaAAaaaaaAaAnyways, this will be the very last portion of the story, so I hope everybody liked it :)

In case you haven't, check out my new story called "Drunk on You". I have only a few chapters, but I'm getting ready to post a double, maybe a triple update.

:):)))))))))

K bye

🎉 You've finished reading Diverse (Sammy Wilk, Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, and Cameron Dallas Fan Fic) 🎉