Chapter 5: Troubling

The training started and let me just say that the training was as brutal and tough as they would say it was, maybe worse.

Miles and miles of running, seconds of breathing in and breathing out when told to do so, minutes to hours of hold in my breath and breathing uncontrollably, hours of push ups, planks, mountain climbers, and more. Minutes of swinging me blade certain ways in different directions and different objects. Using and showing my technique to Gyomei.

My body aches, i was thirsty, i was tired, exhausted. I felt like fainting, felt like giving out, almost went unconscious. It was horrible, but I pushed through. I made a promise and I will not backdown. This promise is more then just a promise, its a goal, its meaning to my life. I continued the training, any break that master Gyomei gave me though I happily took. Even if it was the bare minimum of 3 minutes it was better then no break at all. In the end i did pretty good for my first day, impressed with myself? No not really but glad

The sun was slowly setting and Gyomei dismissed me, I said goodbye and so did he. He bid me farewell and looked forward to tomorrow's training and i felt the disappointment and sarcasm in my bones.

'Oh yeah...tomorrowTo hell with that if this was the furst day imagine tomorrow. God damn im gonna die arent I? Ill be sure to be grateful when i do, if i dont ill off myself. Speaking of grateful i wonder if Sanemi would be willing to- Oh shit! I was going to visit Uzui tengen! But after being accepted as Gyomeis pupil does it matter if im also his? Ill be tired as hell, not to memtion shinobu herself wants to take me in as hers too..... its so wierd if i were to be under her wing though, shes the same age as me but stronger and more skilled but being trained by someone around my age seems so wierd. Makes me feel weak'

I walked through the forest since i couldnt run, i had my blade in hand so if a demon attacked i was prepared but the sun was still up. Even if the sun light was slim its still up so i wasnt so concerned. My concern was wondering if i would even make it to the estate in time before the sun sets so i dont worry aoi. Spending time at the estate really made me build connections with the girls, and theres more to come because I plan on staying there longer. I know my rule is not to get attached to anyone anymore but something seems different about this time with them. Much different.

Then sun went down and I still wasnt at the estate yet, it didnt surprise me though. I ran pretty far and it took quite a while to get to Gyomeis training grounds, even while running so ofcourse itll take much much longer to get back considering how tired i was. I eventually just gave up in rushing there and decided to just take the time i needed, ive pushed myself hard enough today and if a demon were to attack i needed the remaining bit of strength i had to fight them off.
________________

I walked and walked and walked and i was beginning to get frustrated, the path to shinobus estate seemed to never end and it was getting more and more difficult to even think id reach it. Just as i was about to sit on the ground a damn demon showed up

"Great. This is just what i needed. You know what man, just kill me at this point youll do me a favor"

The demon stared at me with concern but satisfaction in his eyes and smile

"Well i think someone is mentally unstable, why bother when i want excitement"

"Come on do do me like that, its just plain rude. Im offering you a chance and you dumbass passes on it, im to annoyed by this i just want to go home"

'Home? The estate isnt my home though, besides my home is further then shinobus estate. That would a lot worse.'

"Home? And where is home from here? Maybe i can feast on those who live with you"