Chapter 1: There's A New Kid?

Y/N Sat In The Backseat Of A Car, That Was Driving To Hawkins High School. A Girl And A Guy in The Front Seat, Y/N Was Forced To Sit In The Back. His Brother's Girlfriend, Nancy Wheeler, Was Here. And Of Course, Y/N Gets Thrown Into The Back. His Brother, Steve Harrington, Cared Soooo Much Over This Girl, Y/N Thought It Was Stupid, He Could Already Tell That Nancy Was Slowly Losing Feelings, And Honestly He Just Didn't Want His Brother Hurt. They Finally Pulled Into A Parking Spot, The Car Stopping. Nancy And Steve Got Out, Y/N Right Behind Them. Y/N Leaned On The Car Than Looked Over, He Saw A Tall Male, With Curly Dirty Blond Hair, A Semi Mullet That Actually Looked Good On Him, And Piercing Blue Eyes. Y/N Looked At Him. "Whose He?" Y/N Asked, And Couldn't Help But Stare. "I Don't Know" His Brother Replied, Looking At him. "What's It To You?" Steve Continued. Y/N Rolled His Eyes And Grabbed A Cigarette. "Nothing. Nothing At All" He Said, Putting The Cigarette In His Mouth. He Went To Grab His Lighter From His Pocket, But Noticed It Wasn't There, He Looked Over At Steve, "Got A Lighter?" He Asked. Steve Nodded, Throwing Him One. "Thanks" Y/N Said, Catching It, And Lighting His Cigarette. Watching The New Kid Stomp Out His Cigarette, Walking Towards The Entrance Of The School. Y/N Took His Cigarette Out Of His Mouth, Sighing, A Cloud Of Smoke Escaping His Mouth. He Could Feel Nancy's Stare On Him, He Looked Over And Made Eye Contact With Her. Steve Had Locked The Doors, Looking At The Two, And Noticing The Tension. Y/N Placed The Cigarette Back In His Mouth And Rolled His Eyes At The Short, And Annoying, Girl. He Knew She Wanted To Say Something, But She Didn't, And Kept Her Mouth Closed. Y/N Chuckled, As He Took The Cigarette Out Of His Mouth Again, He Laughed Slightly More Smoke Escaping. "Nancy, Your Ridiculous. It's Actually Hurting Me, To Watch You Try To Act Tough" Y/N Said, Getting Off Of The Car, Steeping Forward A Little Closer To Nancy. He Saw Her Flinch, Guessing It Was The Strong Smell Of Smoke. "C'mon Y/N, Back Down" Steve Said, Walking Over To His Girlfriends Side. Y/N Looked At Nancy For A Minute "She's A Whore" Y/N Said, Rolling His Eye's Turning His Back To Them Both. He Heard Steve's Angry Yell, But Ignored It, Putting His Cigarette In His Mouth And Walking Off. He Took One Last Puff If His Cigarette Before He Took It Out Of His Mouth, Sighing, Releasing The Smoke, He Threw The Cigarette Onto The Ground, Stomping It Out. He Walked Into The Highschool, Going To His Locker, Putting His Books That He Didn't Need, Into His Locker, Closing It, And Locking It. He Heard Steve Walk Up Beside Him, "That Was Kinda Harsh Y/N" Steve Simply Said, Leaning On The Locker Beside Y/N's. "It's The Truth isn't It?" Y/N Said, Looking At Steve. He Saw Steve Hesitate, Y/N Knew Exactly What He Was Talking About, "No" He Finally Replied, Y/N Could Hear The Uncertainty In His Voice. "Just Be Careful, As Much As Im An Complete Asshole, I Do It Cause I Don't Want You Hurt" Y/N Said, His Voice Genuine. Steve Nodded, "I know" Steve Replied, They made Eye Contact, "And Im Thankful For That" He Smiled. "Now C'mon, We Gotta Get To Class" Y/N Said, Patting Steve On The Back, And Walked Off To Homerooms....

{Later}
Y/N Got Punched In The Face, He Laughed, And Whipped The Blood That Started To Run Down From His Nose. He Was Fighting Tommy.H One Of Steve's Annoying Ex Friends. Y/N Grabbed His Shirt And Pulled Him Into A Knee To The Stomach, He Heard Tommy Groan In Pain, Y/N Let Him Go, As He Dropped To The Ground. Y/N Placed A Hand On His Hip, Looking Down At Him. "Pathetic" He Laughed, Watching Tommy Attempt To Get Up. He Kicked Him Down, Watching Him Lay On The Ground In Pain, Satisfied Him. Y/N Watched Him, A Smirk Landed On His Face. "That's What You Get For Being An Asshole To My Brother, You Ever Try To Touch Him Again, And It'll Be Worse" A Threatening Ton Appeared In Y/N's Voice. He Watched Tommy Try To Get To His Knees, But Y/N Put A Foot Onto His Back, Pushing Him Down. "Understand?" His Voice Low And Even More Threatening, He Saw Tommy Shakingly Nod Gasping For Breath. He Took His Foot Off Of Him, Backing Off. Tommy Got Up, Leaning Heavily On The Brick Wall Beside Them. Y/N Watched Him Threw Narrowed Eyes. He Saw Tommy Try To Run At Him, He Was Wobbling And Not Fully Steady. He Punched Him In The Face, Harder Than Before, He Watched Tommy Drop To The Floor, Knocked Out. Y/N Sighed And Took Out Another Cigarette, Luckily He Still Had Steve's Lighter, He Lit The Cigarette And Went To Walk Away. He Felt A Hand Grab Onto His Shoulder, 'Who The Hell?-' Y/N Got Whipped Around. He Was Faced With The New Kid, Which He Found Out His Name Was Billy, From Someone Talking About Him. He Stared At The Slightly Taller Guy. He Took His Cigarette Out Of His Mouth, Looking At Him Dead In The Eye's. "What Do You Want?" Y/N Asked Irritatedly, Smoke Escaping His Mouth, As He Shrugged Billy's Hand Off. He Smirked A Little, Y/N Looked At Him Questionably. "I Was Just Impressed That Someone At This Lame School Has The Same Coldness I Do" Billy Said, Crossing His Arms. Y/N Looked Unimpressed, "So Can i Leave now?" Y/N Said" Attitude Striking His Voice. Billy Chuckled, "How's About Tomorrow, Me And You" Billy Said, "Are You Asking Me Out?" Y/N Said, While Laughing. "Oh No No, Im Asking If You'd Like To Fight" Billy Said, Smirking. Y/N Looked At Him For A Moment, Than Nodded. "Prepare To Get Your Ass Beat Than" Y/N Replied Smiling, "5, Tomorrow" He Said, Walking Off. "Alright!" Billy Yelled After Him. He Smirked To Himself, Putting His Cigarette Back In His Mouth....

{Later}
He Walked Into His Parent's House, Of Course, No One Was Home, They Were Probably Out On Another business trip. Y/N Rolled His Eye's At The Thought Of His Parents. He Heard Steve Talking Upstairs In His Room, He Guessed Nancy Was Staying The Night, He Heaved A Sigh, Walking Over To The Fridge In The Kitchen. He Was Tempted To Grab A Beer, But He Knew Steve Would Kill Him For Getting Hammered While He Had His Girlfriend Here. 'God, Their Probably Making Out Right Now' Y/N Thought, Sticking His Tongue Out At The Thought. He Grabbed A Bottle Of Coke And Popped The Lid Off. He Took A Sip, It Was Weird, He Lived In Such A Large House, Yet He Got Bored So Easily. He Sighed. 'Its Not Dark Yet, Maybe I Could Ask Steve If He Wants To Take A Dip In The Pool Out Back' Y/N Thought, And Ran Up The Stairs, He Opened His Brother's Door, Totally Forgetting To Knock. Y/N Was Right, Steve Was On Top Of Nancy, Kissing Her. He Quietly Closed The Door, Than Knocked. He Heard Steve Get Up And Open The Door. "Whatcha Need?" Steve Asked, "Just Wondering If Either Of You Wanted To Take A Dip Out Back? Honestly Im So Bored, And Have Absolutely Nothing To Do" He Said. Steve Looked Back At Nancy, Y/N Bet She Was Still Pissed Off. Steve Looked Back At Y/N, "Sure, Why Not" He Said, "Go Get Into Your Swim Stuff" He Finished. Y/N Nodded And Went To His Room, And Grabbed His Pineapple Swim Shorts, He Got Changed And Went Downstairs Waiting For Nancy And Steve To Come Down. Honestly He Was Thinking Of What'll Happen Tomorrow, He Was Excited, But He Couldn't Tell Steve, He Knew That He Would Yell At Him About How Fighting Is Bad, Blah Blah Blah. Honestly, Y/N Never Listened To Him When He Talked About That Stuff. He Heard Nancy And Steve Come Down The Stairs And He Pushed Away The Thought....