Chapter 6: God What To Do

It Was A Week Since They Had Ran Away From The Teacher, Now They Relaxed In The Halls. Y/N Looked At The Clock, And Excitement Hit Him, It Was His Next Period And It Was A Period He Was Excited For. "Billy- I Gotta Get To Class, It's Actually A Period I Like" Y/N Said Looking At Him With A Smile. Billy Looked At Him For A Moment, Than Nodded, "Alright, Well I'll Meet Up With You After School?" Billy Asked, And Y/N Nodded, "You Might Need To Go Down To The Music Room, I've Got A Little Lesson After School" Y/N Said Running Off. "Alright!" He Heard Billy Call Out And Fade Into The Distance...

                                {Later}
Y/N Noticed What Time It Was But Didn't Care, He Knew Billy Would Come Down And Pick Him Up Soon, And The Music Teacher Was The Only Good Teacher In The School. He'd Always Let Y/N Come Down To The Room And Let His Anger Out On The Drums. He Was Full Out Playing Right Now, Anger Overwhelming Him, He Was Playing Loudly To Footloose, He Heard The Quiet Sounding Music In The Back As He Played The Drums. He Didn't Notice That Billy Was Watching Most Of The Time, And Was Surprised When He Fully Walked Into The Classroom Once You Were Done. "Your Good At That" He Complimented As He Walked Over To Y/N. He Smiled And Put The Drumsticks Away, "Thanks" Y/N Said With A Smile. "So What's On The To-Do List Today?" Y/N Asked Walking Out Of The Room, He Heard Billy's Footsteps Behind Him, Telling Him That He Was Following. "Dunno, Go Lit A Cigarette In The Back, Maybe Beat The Hell Outta Tommy Again" Y/N Looked Back At Billy As He Said That, A Smirk Landing On His Face, The Two Stopped Walking. "Im Guessing You Like That Idea?" Billy Said Looking Into Y/N's Eyes, He Simply Replied With A Nod, But Eagerness Showed In His Expression. Than, It Faded And Y/N Sighed, Billy Looked Confused, "I Gotta Go See Where My Brother Is" Y/N Said, He Hadn't Seen His Brother For A Couple Of Days At School, The Last He Heard Was That He Was Apologizing To Nancy. Now That He Thought About It, Nancy, Jonathan And Steve Have All Haven't Been Here For A Couple Days Now. "Im Sure Your Brothers Fine" Billy Said Reassuringly, Placing A Hand On Y/N's Shoulder. "How's About A Better Offer, We Go To My Place, And Get Drinks" Billy Said, Smirking A Tad. "We Can Do That, But We Aren't Hooking Up" Y/N Replied Looking At Billy, Who Nodded As A Reply, Tho He Was A Tad Disappointed. "C'mon, Can't Wait For Another Drive In Your Camerooooo" Y/N Said Running Outta The School, Billy Following. "My Dad And Everyone Is Out For A Little, So I Suggest We Grab Drinks To Go, And Bring Em Over To Your Place" Billy Suggested, Unlocking His Camero. Y/N Nodded And Got In The Passengers Seat. He Heard The Engine Start And They Drove Off...Y/N Couldn't Help But Have A Little Pit Of Guilt In His Stomach, Hopefully Steve Is alright....

                                   {Later}
They Finally Pulled Up To Y/N's House, He Looked Over And Didn't See Steve's Car, The Anxiety He Had Felt Earlier Raised A Little. He Got Out Of The Car, Breathing Slowly To Hopefully Calm Himself Down, And Grabbed The Case Of Beers From The Back. Billy Got Out And Closed The Door, Y/N Closed His Side Of The Cars Door As Well And Went Up To The Front Door, Pulling Out The House Keys. He Unlocked The Door And The Two Walked In, Y/N Went To The Living Room And Put The Case Of Beers On The Coffee Table. "Straight To Drinking Or Do You Wanna Invite Some People? Big House, No Parents" Y/N Said With A Smirk, Billy Rolled His Eyes Jokingly, "We Should Just Keep It Between Us, We Only Got A Case Of Beer" Billy Responded, Ripping Open The Case And Grabbing A Can. "Hold On Hold On Hold On," Y/N Said Grabbing The Beer From Him. Billy Looked At Him Confused. "Let's Make It A Game" Y/N Smiled, "Go On" Billy Replied. "Well I Don't Know, Like Trivia Or Something" Y/N Chuckled, The Two Held A Short Stare And Billy Dropped His Head, Shaking It Disapprovingly In A Joking Way, And Laughing. "What?" Y/N Laughed. "Alright Let's Do That Than" Billy Concluded, Ignoring His Question...

                            {Later Again}
"Okay Okay Okay, There's One Beer Left" Y/N Said, His Words Almost Slurred. He Had Gotten Most Of The Questions Right, And Therefore Had Drank The Most, He Was Definitely Tipsy. Billy Looked Disappointed, "Why Don't You Call One Of Your Friends To Come Drop Off Another Case? This Shit Is Fun" Billy Said, Pointing At The Phone That Hung On The Wall. "Well To Be Honest I Don't Know Where Any Of Them Are," Y/N Said, Grabbing The Last Can Of Beer From The Case. He Sat Down On The Couch And Cracked The Can Open. "Check In The Fridge, There Is Probably Another Case Or Two" Y/N Said Looking Towards The Kitchen. "There's Probably More Heavy Alcohol Drinks As Well" Y/N Finished His Sentence, Some Of His Words Slurred. He Looked At The Beer In His Hand As He Heard Billy Walk Towards The Kitchen. Y/N Smirked And Chugged The Can, He Slammed It Onto The Coffee Table, Denting The Can. Y/N Hiccuped And Laughed A Little As He Let His Head Rest On The Back Of The Couch. He Looked Over To See Billy Placing Another Case Of Beer On The Table, Along Side With Other Drinks, Y/N Looked At Him With A Smirk. He Grabbed A Bottle And Popped The Top Off With A Bottle Opener He Had In His Pocket, Watching It Steam Out For A Little. He Took A Sip, It Was Cold, And Tasted Good, He Could Feel It Go Down As He Swallowed It. "God My Parents Would Kill Me If They Found Out I Did All Of This" He Laughed Getting Into A More Comfortable Position On The Couch. He Heard Billy Chuckle And Sit Beside Him, Y/N Smirked A Little At His Chuckle. "God How Is It Possible?" Y/N Asked Taking Another Sip Of His Drink. Billy Looked At Him, Confused, He Was Only Slightly Drunk, So He Could Still Think Semi Straight. "Whatcha Mean?" Billy Responded, Resting His Arm On The Arm Rest. "I Mean, How Is It Possible, A Man Like YOU Is Hot Cute And Stunning At The Same Time? Like Literally I Have Never Met A Man Like You, That Makes Me Feel This Way." Y/N Accidentally Let All Of That Out, He Giggled And Took Another Drink Of His Drink. Billy Looked At Him For A Moment, Silent For A Minute. "Your Drunk You Don't Mean That-" Billy Went To Say But Y/N Cut Him Off. "Nuh-Uh" Y/N Rested His Arm Down, "Just Cause Im Drunk Doesn't Mean Anything, I Usually Say The Truth When Im Drunk" Y/N Smiled At Him, Placing The Bottle Down On The Coffee Table, He Sat More Up Straight, He Looked Over At Billy. He Returned The Look With A Confused Face. Y/N Leaned Over Onto Billy's Side And Laid There, Billy Looked At Him In Surprise As Y/N Cuddled Into Him.Y/N Giggled A Little And Rested His Head On Billy's Chest, And Could Hear Hid Heartbeat Faster Than Usual. Billy Eventually Calmed Down And Put His Arm On-top Of Y/N's Side, Billy Being Semi Laying Down, And Y/N On-top Of His Front Side. Billy Reached Over A Little To Grab Another Can Of Beer, Y/N Just Laid There, Everything Felt Like It Was Spinning Which Wasn't The Best Feeling, But He Looked Up At Billy Who Was Taking A Sip Of Hid Beer. Billy Placed The Can Back On The Table And Looked Down At Y/N, Who Gave A Goofy Smile In Return, Billy Chuckled. Y/N Sat Up A Little So That The Two Were Face To Face, Billy Looked At Him In Confusion. Y/N, Without Thinking, Kissed Billy, Feeling Their Lips Touch, Billy Was Surprised At First But Eventually He Kissed Back. Y/N Pulled Away And Giggled, Billy Was Looking At Him, A Tad Of A Smirk Landing On His Face. Y/N Went Back To Laying On-top Of Billy, Closing His Eye's That Were Getting Heavy And Calming Down. He Felt Billy Shift A Little To Get Comfortable Than Let Y/N Rest. He Wasn't Going To Take Advantage Of Someone That Was Surprisingly More Drunk Than Him. He Settled Down And Closed His Eyes As Well. The Two Passed Out On The Couch, Empty Cans Of Beer And Alcoholic Bottles Laying Around The Whole Living Room....