Chapter 9: Confession?

A Couple Of Weeks Have Passed, Y/N And Billy Had Hung Out A Lot, And Now Y/N Was Chilling Out At Billy's Place, The Two Goofed Around. Billy Walked Passed The Bathroom And Stopped, Y/N Was Curious So He Walked Up Behind Him And Looked In. His Sister, Max Was Getting Ready For The Snow Ball, Recently He's Noticed How Close Lucas And Max Were And Instantly Knew What Was Going To Happen. Max And Billy Had Some Tension, But He Pushed Billy Away And Gave Her A Nod. Max's Mother Looked At Y/N And He Gave Her A Wave And Followed Billy Into His Room. There Was A Bunch Of Weights Everywhere Which He Was Used To. He Made Billy Sit Down, "Im Going To Grab Some Water, You Want Some?" Y/N Asked, Billy Nodded. Y/N Left The Room And Bumped Into Max, Her Mother Was Now Gone So He Thought It'd Be The Perfect Time. "Soooo Max, Who You Dressing Up All Nice For?" He Saw Max's Face Go Red And He Chuckled, "Maybe For, Hmmm Lemme Think, Maybe Lucas Huh?" He Playfully Nudged Max And He Saw Her Get More Red, And She Looked At Him With Frustration, And Playfully Punched Him. "You Just Wish That You Could Ask Billy Out To The Snow Ball-" Max Said, And Y/N Covered Max's Mouth, He Could Feel The Warmth Rising In His Face. "Shush!" Y/N Said Harshly, Looking Behind Him At Billy's Room, Hoping That He Didn't Hear Anything. Y/N Looked Back At Max, A Semi Death Glare On His Face, He Moved His Hand From Her Mouth To Reveal A Smirk. Y/N Rolled His Eyes, Looking Back At Her, Before He Could Say Anything Susan, Max's Mother, Walked In. "What's This I Hear About You And Billy?" She Asked Y/N, Who Covered His Face In Embarrassment, He Heard Max Chuckle, And Footsteps Come From Behind Him. He Knew Who It Was, Billy. Susan Gave Them Both A Look, Like She Knew Something Was Going On Between Them, "Wipe That Dumbass Smirk Off-" Billy Started To Get Angry With Susan, Which Was Normal. Y/N Grabbed Billy's Chin And Forced Him To Look At Him. "That's Enough. Your Anger's Getting Out Of Hand Again." Y/N Said, Staring Into His Eyes. He Could Feel Max And Susan's Stares, But Ignored Them. "But-" Billy Went To Argue, But Y/N Cut Him Off, "No. No Buts, Your Either Gonna Go Back In Your Room And Wait For Me, Or Stay Out Here And Be Nice. You Understand?" Y/N Asked, Billy Looked Like He Was Going To Argue, But He Stayed Silent And Nodded. Y/N Let Him Go And He Went Back To The Room. Y/N Sighed And Placed His One Hand On His Hip, And Looked Back At Susan And Max. "How The Hell?" Max Asked, And Y/N Chuckled, "I Just Have The Magic Touch, Oh And Susan, If He Ever Gives You A Problem Feel Free To Tell Me" Y/N Said, Giving Her A Respectful Nod. "I Will, And Thank You" Susan Said Walking Off. He Looked At Max, "I'm Not Like Neil, I Don't Use Agression To Make Him See His Mistakes, I May Be A Little Tough, But Someone Like Him Needs That" Y/N Said With A Smile, "Now Go On With Your Mom And Go Dance With Lucas" Y/N Continued With A Chuckle. Max Rolled Her Eyes And Walked After Her Mom. Y/N Walked To The Kitchen, Briefly Looking Over At The Living Room To See Neil, He Rolled His Eye's And Grabbed Two Bottles Of Water. He Closed His Eyes For A Moment, Than Opened Them, Turning Around And Going To Walk Back To The Room Only To Be Interrupted By The Devil Himself, Neil. "Y/N" He Had Heard The Man Simply Say, He Looked Over To See Neil Standing And Walking Over To Him. "Yes?" Y/N Asked Politely, As Much As He Hated This Man, He Always Acted Semi Professional With Adults. "What's Going On Between You And Billy? Because I Swear If Your Turning Him Into A Fag-" Neil Was Saying, His Voice Getting Heated. "For Your Information, Sir, Nothing Is Going On Between Us, Even If There Was, Your Opinion Wouldn't Matter." Y/N Said With A Cocky Smile And Walked Off, He Heard Neil's Angry Sigh Behind Him But Ignored It. He Went Into Billy's Room And Threw Him One Of The Bottles Of Water, Which He Caught. Y/N Went And Sat Beside Billy, And Looked At Him, He Look Angry Still. "Hey, C'mon Grumpy Ass, You Can't Be Mad At Me For Trying To Help You-" Y/N Said, But Billy Interrupted Him, "That's Not Why Im Mad" He Responded To Y/N, His Voice Sounded Mad, Everything About Him Seemed More Irritable Than Normal. "Well Than, Talk To Me" Y/N Said, Rubbing Billy's Back A Little. Billy Looked At Y/N, Their Eyes Locking. Billy Already Seemed A Little Calmer, But He Could Sense That Billy Was Panicking A Little. Y/N Smiled A Little, Thinking He Knew What Was Going To Happen. "Y/N I Was Wondering If You'd Like To Go Out For Dinner Tonight?" Billy Asked, A Hopeful Expression On His Face. Y/N Chuckled, "Of Course, I've Been Waiting For You To Ask" Y/N Smiled And Layed Down On Billy's Bed, Billy Looked At Him With A Smile. The Both Heard A Loud Eeek From Outside The Room. 'Max Just Heard That- I Thought That She Had Left!' Embarrassment Flooded Over Him. Billy Gave An Irritated Sigh, And Y/N Looked At Him, And Couldn't Help But Chuckling, Ignoring The Heat That Burned On His Face. "I've Gotta Go Get Ready For That Date Of Ours" Y/N Said Sitting Up, And Looking At Billy. "Pick Me Up At 8" He Got Up And Walked Out...

                                {Later}
He Heard Steve Walk Into The House, He'd Just Drop Off Dustin At The School For That Dance. Y/N Was Looking At Himself In The Mirror, He Didn't Know What He Should Wear. His Brother Walked Up Beside And Gave Him A Questioning Look, Y/N Looked At Him. "I'm Getting Ready For A Date" He Said, And He Knew Steve Would Start Questioning Him. Steve Chuckled, "Grab A Collared Shirt Of Yours, And Put On My Gray Jacket, And Some Jeans, Make Sure The Collared Shirt Matches The Jacket" Steve Said, And Walked Off To His Room. Y/N Smiled, And Went And Got Changed, He Of Course Changed Up The Outfit. Black Shoes, With Ripped Jeans And A Dark Blue Collared Shirt, He Didn't Need A Jacket, It Wouldn't Be Too Cold. Y/N Heard A Car Pull Up And Knew It Was Billy, Excitement Almost Overwhelmed Him. "I'll Be Back Later!" He Yelled Up To Steve As He Heard The Doorbell, He Grabbed A Cigarette And Held It In His Hand, Walking Towards The Front Door. He Opened The Door To See Billy Lighting A Cigarette, Y/N Chuckled And Billy Looked Up At Him, And Took Out The Cigarette From His Mouth, "Hi" He Simply Said With A Smile. "Hi" Y/N Responded, Walking Out Of The House, "Mind Lighting This For Me?" He Asked, Moving His Hand Forward So That His Cigarette Shown. Billy Chuckled And Lit It, Than He Got Up And Walked To His Car, Y/N Behind Him, Placing The Cigarette In His Mouth. He Got Into The Car And Looked Over At Billy As He Got In, Y/N Took The Cigarette Out Of His Mouth And Rolled Down The Window, Letting His Arm Hang Out. "Soo Where We Going?" Y/N Asked, The Smoke being Released As He Spoke. "I Don't Know, I Figured That Since You've Been In Hawkins Longer Than Me, You Would Know Some Good Places Food Wise" Billy Said, Starting Up The Car. Y/N Chuckled, "Yes I Do, Alright I'll Tell You How To Get There...."

                               {Later}
Billy And Y/N Pulled Up At Y/N's House, Their Date Had Gone Well And The Two Talked A Lot. Billy Looked Over At Y/N, "Hey, Y/N, I Was Wondering, Would You Like To Be My Boyfriend?" Billy Asked Hesitantly, Y/N Smiled And Looked At Him, "Of Course Idiot, God How Haven't You Noticed Earlier How I Felt" Y/N Said With A Chuckle, Which Billy Responded With A Joking Eye Roll. Y/N Opened The Car Door And Got Out, "I'll See You Tomorrow At School" He Said With A Smile, Billy Nodded And Y/N Closed The Door. "Bye!" Y/N Yelled Back As He Walked To The Front Door, "Cya!" He Heard The Response From Billy. Y/N Opened The Front Door And Walked In, Shutting The Door Behind Him, A Huge Smile Appeared On His Face And He Chuckled, He Was Acting Like A Child, And Now, For Some Reason, He Couldn't Wait For School Tomorrow.....