Chapter 5: C'mon Really?

Y/N Pulled Out A Pack Of Cigarettes, Putting One In His Mouth And Lighting It. Relaxing At The Back Of The School Was Nice, Expect When The Person You Thought You'd Be Free From, Comes Over To You, With Tommy.H. He Gave Them A Side Glance, Billy Looked Pissed For Some Reason, Which Was Weird Because He Doesn't Get This Worked Up Over Something Tommy.H Complains About. "Who Popped Your Tire?" Y/N Said, Pulling The Cigarette From His Mouth The Smoke Escaping, Tommy.H Had A Cocky And Amused Smirk On His Face, And Billy Looked Pissed And Amused. "God I Can't Smoke A Single Cigarette Without One Of You Bothering Me, Can I?" He Asked, Throwing The Cigarette Onto The Ground And Stomping It Out. He Went To Talk Again But Was Interrupted By Billy Grabbing His Nice Jean Jacket He Had On And Picked Him Up A Little Slamming His Back Against The Sadly Familiar Brick Wall. Y/N Laughed, "I'd Honestly Love To Know What The Hell I Did, To Get You So Pissed Off" Y/N Said, A Laugh In His Tone Of Voice. "Cause I'll Be Sure To Do It More Often" Y/N Stuck His Tongue Out. He Felt Billy's Grip Tighten On His Jacket, He Could See The Anger In His Eyes. "God, What Did Tommy Tell You Now? Y'know He Does Nothing But Lie, Hah, He Just Hides Behind Others And Spreads Lies About People He Doesn't Like Or Are Threatening Him. He's Probably Playing With You Right Now" Y/N Said With A Cocky Smile, Billy Looked At Him. "What?" Billy Said, His Voice Stern And Irritated, Feeling Billy's Grip On His Jacket As He Dropped Y/N, He Whipped Around And Faced Tommy.H Anger Rising Inside Of Billy, Y/N Smirked Watching As Tommy Looked Like He Saw A Ghost, Billy Walked Infront Of Tommy, Standing Infront Of Him Staring Him Dead In The Eyes, "Tell The Truth" Billy's Voice Was A Tad Lower Than Usual, He Was Kinda Intimidating But Not Much. 'He'll Need Some Help Getting The Truth Outta That Lying Bitch' Y/N Thought Annoyed. "I-I Am Telling The Truth! Y/N Is The Liar Here, He Lies To Gain His Popularity, And He Lies To Everyone. He's The Untrustworthy One" Tommy Said, Trying To Look Confident, But Y/N Had Heard The Stutter At The Beginning And He Looked Scared. Y/N Walked Over Beside Billy, Putting His Arm On His Shoulder And Leaning On Him. Now These Two Were Intimidating, The Two Toughest And Aggressive Kids In The Highschool, Side By Side, Looking Like Their Both About To Beat The Living Hell Outta You, That'd Be Terrifying. Y/N Felt Billy Looking At Him, He Bet He Had That Annoying Smirk On His Face, He Used His One Free Hand To Grab His Cigarette Pack, And Grabbed A Cigarette, Putting It In His Mouth. He Went To Grab A Lighter, But Was Abrupted By Billy Lighting It. Y/N Nodded His Thanks Than Looked Back At Tommy, He Took The Cigarette Out, Blowing The Smoke Out. "Try That Again, Cause So Far, Your Earning Yourself A Very, Veryyy Long Beating, With No Hesitation" Y/N Said, His Voice Annoyed By Having To Deal With Him, Yet Again. He Saw Tommy's Face Turn More Panicked As They Both Heard Billy Chuckle, Y/N Smirked. "I-I'm Not Lying Asshole, You Are" He Heard Tommy's Uncertainty And Nervousness, Even Tho He Was Trying His Best To Act Big And Tough, Y/N Chuckled And Got Off From Leaning On Billy, He Walked Up To Tommy, Placing The Cigarette In His Mouth. He Looked At Tommy, Who Looked Hella Scared. Y/N Heard Billy Laugh In The Background, Y/N Couldn't Help But Smirk At His Laugh, He Bit His Lip To Stop Himself, And He Saw Tommy Looking At Him, Confused And Scared, Y/N Noticed He Was Distracted And Threw A Swift But Strong Punch Straight At His Face, Y/N Watched As He Tumbled Down To The Ground, Shocked At Such A Strong And Sudden Hit. Y/N Looked Down At Him, Grabbing His Cigarette From His Mouth, He Crouched Down A Little, And Blew The Smoke Into His Face, Blinding Him For A Minute, Y/N Signaled To Billy That He Could Have His Fun And Beat Him Up, Billy Smirked And Walked Towards Tommy, Y/N Put His Cigarette Back In His Mouth And Stepped Back, Watching As Tommy Screamed In Pain And Fear.

By The Time Billy Was Done, Y/N Was Almost Done His Cigarette, Billy Walked Back Over To Y/N, His Fists Bloody From Beating Tommy.H Up. Y/N Had His One Hand On His Hip, Looking At Billy Bitting His Lip To Stop Himself From Smirking Again, He Grabbed Another Cigarette And Put His Hand Out, Offering It To Billy. Billy Looked At Him For A Minute, Surprised By The Offer At First, He Grabbed It From Y/N's Hand And Looked At Him, "Warming Up Finally?" Billy Asked With His Annoying Smirk, Y/N Rolled His Eye's, Throwing The End Of His Cigarette Onto The Floor And Stomped It Out, "Calm Down, It's A Peace Offering, Like Friends" Y/N Said, Looking At Billy. "But There's One Rule." He Continued And Billy Looked At Him, Clearly Listening. "You Leave My Brother Alone. And Don't Give Him Problems, Got It?". Steve Had Told Y/N That Billy Was Giving Him A Problem In Gym Yesterday, So He Did What Any Other Brother Would Do, Stand Up For Them. He Heard Billy Dramatically Sigh, "Can I At Least Tease Him?-" Y/N Knew Billy Was About To Explain Why But He Cut Him Off With A Stern "No". Billy Sighed Again, But Nodded His Agreement, "Great" Y/N Said Smiling A Little. Billy Smiled Back, Placing The Cigarette Into His Mouth And Lighting It, He Took It Out And Looked At Y/N, "How's About We Hang Out?" Billy Asked With A Smile, Y/N Nodded, "Where? And What Are We Gonna Do?" He Saw Billy Smirk And Went To Talk, But Y/N Walked Up To Him And Placed A Finger Over His Lip. "No." Y/N Said With A Cocky Smile, He Heard Billy Laugh And Y/N Rolled His Eye's Jokingly. "How's About We Go On A Hike? I Know A Good Trail, It Leads Beside A River To A Little Pound, It'll Be Nice" Y/N Said, Moving His Finger Away, And Placing His Hand On His Hip. "Sure" Billy Responded, Placing The Cigarette Back In His Mouth. Y/N Chuckled And Walked Off, He Heard The Foot Steps Of Billy Walking Behind Him....

{A Couple Days Later}
It's Been A Couple Of Days And Billy And Y/N Chilled Against The Lockers, Laughing At Random Shit And Being Complete Idiots. The Two Became Close Friends, Best Friends Even. They Had Noticed How Alike They Are, They Both Like Rock Music, Working Out, Nice Cars And The Best Of All, They Both Loved To Mess Around With The Teachers. Tho Billy Can Be Aggressive At Times, But He Wasn't That Bad."God, We're A Chaotic Duo, We Shouldn't Have Become Friends" Y/N Laughed And Rested His Head On The Locker. "Agreed" Billy Said Chuckling, Y/N Smiled. Billy Looked Towards Tommy.H And Carol Staring At Them, Y/N And Billy Rolled Their Eyes, Y/N Looked Back At Billy, Seeing He Was Distracted, He Snuck His Hand Into Billy's Pocket, Grabbing His Camero's Keys, And Putting Them Into His Pocket, Billy Looked Back At Him In Confusion. Y/N Smirked, And Stuck His Tongue Out, Running Off Towards The Exit Of The School, Billy Raced After Him, Noticing What He Had Took. Y/N Laughed As He Ran, Jumping Over Some Stray Books. He Looked Behind Him For A Second Seeing Billy Behind Him, But As He Went To Look Infront Of Him, He Bumped Into A Teacher, Stumbling, And Than Billy Ran Into Him, The Two Fell Over Onto The Ground And Started Bursting Out Laughing, Ignoring The Irritated Teacher Looking At Them. "Detention Both Of You, Go There Now" The Grumpy Teacher Said With His Raspy Tone, Billy And Y/N Got Up, Looking At Each other And Trying Not To Laugh. They Both Walked Away From The Teacher And Around The Corner, Y/N Saw The Exit And Could See Billy's Camero Parked All Nicely In The Sun. Billy Looked At Him, And Knew He Was Up To Something, Because Just Before He Went To Sprint, Billy Grabbed His Wrist And Pulled Him Back Towards Him. "Not So Fast" Y/N Heard Billy Say, Y/N Looked Back At Him With A Smile. He Leaned Forward, Closer To Billy, Grabbing Hid Jacket, He Pulled Billy Closer To His Face. He Could See A Slight Red Colour Appear On Billy's Face, He Could Feel His Face Heat Up A Little As Well, He Also Felt The Grip On His Wrist Loosen. He Smirked, And Without Thinking Kissed Billy's Cheek Than Ran Off To The Entrance, He Knew His Face Was A Bright Red, But He Didn't Care, He Looked Behind Him And Saw Billy Speechless And Looking After Him, His Face Also A Bright Red. Y/N Chuckled, And Ran To Billy's Car, Unlocking It And Getting Into The Drivers Seat, He Looked Out The Windshield And Saw Billy Running Towards The Car, Y/N Smirked And Locked The Doors. He Saw Billy Come Up To The Door, Trying To Open It, He Looked At Y/N And Gave Him An Irritated Look, Y/N Returned The Look With A Cocky Smile. Y/N Turned The Car On, Looking At The Radio With A Smirk, He Put On A Rock Station And Turned It Up, Tapping On The Steering Wheel Like It Was A Drum Set. Billy Looked Towards The School Entrance Than Looked Back At Y/N, He Was More Eagerly Trying To Open The Door, Y/N Looked At Him Confused, As Billy Pointed Towards The Entrance Of The School, The Same Teacher That Gave Them Detention Was Stomping Towards The Car, Y/N Started Laughing As He Unlocked The Doors And Jumped Over To The Passenger Seat. Billy Opened The Door And Got In, Switching Gears And Driving Off, The Teacher Yelling In The Background. Y/N And Billy Looked At Each Other, Than Bursted Out In Laughter The Two Drove Off, The Rock Music Blasting In The Speakers....