Chapter 11: Daddy Issues

Y/N Woke Up Cuddling Billy, The Two Had Hung Out Most Of The Night, Chatting About Random Things. Y/N Had Gotten Into Some Of Billy's Clothing Before They Passed Out. He Sat Up And Yawned, Looking Down At Billy Peacefully Sleeping, Y/N Smiled. He Got Off The Bed And Went To The Mirror That Was In Billy's Room, Grabbing A Cigarette And Placing It In His Mouth With A Sigh. He Heard Billy Stir From The Bed, And Y/N Looked Over With A Slight Smile, He Took The Cigarette Out, Blowing The Smoke Out. "Morning Sleepy Head" Y/N Said Chuckling And Walking Back Over To The Bed, Billy Sat Up And Y/N Sat Down Beside Him. Billy Took The Cigarette Out Of Y/N's Hand, "Oh Shush" Billy Said Jokingly, Putting The Cigarette In His Mouth. Y/N Smiled And Kissed Billy's Cheek, He Got Up And Stretched, Giving An Annoying Sigh When He Remembered Something. "What's Wrong?" He Heard Billy's Kind Of Concerned Voice From Behind, He Looked Back At Him, "Just Remembered I Have To Go Back Home Today, Which Means I'll Have To Deal With My Dickhead Of A Father" Y/N Couldn't Help But Let Some Of The Anger That Was Built Up Inside Of Him Spill Out A Little. Billy Got Up And Looked At Him, "Would You Like Me To Come Over?" He Asked. "My Dad Would Murder Me If I Brought Anyone To The House" Y/N Replied, Turning Around And Sighing. He Felt Arms Go Around His Waist And Hug Him From Behind, "Than Let Me Get You Some Food Than I Can Drive You Home" Billy Said, Resting His Head On Y/N's Shoulder. Y/N Smiled A Little And Put His Hands Over Billy's, "Fine, But We Gotta Hurry" Y/N Said And Billy Let Go Of Him, Walking Out Of His Room, Y/N Followed Behind...

                                {Later}
Y/N Got Out Of Billy's Car, They Were Outside Of Y/N's House Now. "Thanks For The Drive" Y/N Smiled, "No Problem Love" Billy Said, Smiling Back. "I'll See You Tomorrow, Love You" Y/N Said Walking To His Door, He Heard Billy Say "I Love You Too" And He Drove Off. Y/N Hesitated Opening The Door, But Walked In, He Was Greeted With His Mother And Father Arguing....Again. Y/N Looked At Them, Anger Rising, His Father Treated Everyone Like Shit, His Mother Wasn't The Best Either, But He Fully Blamed His Dad For That. "Will You Two Stop!" He Raised His Voice, Walking Over To The Two, Who Both Stopped And Looked At Him, "All You Two Do Is Argue! Me And Steve Are Sick Of Putting Up With It! Grow Up And Learn How To Take Care Of Your Kids!" Y/N Couldn't Contain Himself, He's Been Putting Up With This His Whole Life, Neither Of Them Being Actually Good Parents. The Room Fell Silent, He Could Feel His Father's Gaze On Him, Like He Was Some Sort Of Prey, Y/N Superseded A Shiver, But Looked At His Father, The Two Making Eye Contact.  Out Of Nowhere, He Got Tackled To The Ground, He Grunted In Pain As His Back Hit The Hard Floor, He Looked Up And Saw His Father On-top Of Him. "Get Off Of Me!" Y/N Yelled, Trying To Push Him Off Of Him, He Felt His Dad Punch Him In The Face, Than Another, And Another, Soon Enough His Face Was Covered In Blood, He Heard His Mom Screaming At His Dad To Get Off Of Him, Which He Didn't Listen, But Did Pause. Y/N Looked Up At Him, Dazed, He Saw His Dad Smirk, Swinging One Final Big Punch To The Face, And With That, Y/N Passed Out....

                                {Later}
Y/N Woke Up With A Cough, Looking Around, He Was In His Room? What Happened Earlier Was A Blur To Him..Rubbing His Head As He Tried To Remember Why His Body Ached So Much.

{Not Continuing}