Stupid bird

The past

Keigo pov:

Oh it's the kid from early. I like him. Will not like him,like him but just looking at he's eyes.
"Ugh you again" he says while walking to he's bed. Him saying that the snaps me out of my trance.
"Hey, I'm not that bad." I said
"Yeah yeah whatever" he said.
"I'm going to bed he said while get up to shower and change. I watch him get up and walk away. I start thinking of a plan to get him to be my friend. When he walks out I get up and hug him. "What are you doing." Touya says while trying to wiggle out of the hug. 
"I thought you could use a hug" I said
"I mean hugs are nice but I'm in a towel" Touya says while turning a bit red.
"Oh right sorry" I said while letting go

Touya pov:

What's this idiot's game. Is he trying to get close to me or is he trying to get me to tell him my weakness.
"I going to put on clothes" I said while reach for my bag but keigo beats me to it and hands it to me.
"Thanks."I say
"No no problem!" keigo responded.
I walked into the closet while keigo walk to the bathroom. He's kinda cute I thought while changed to a black sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. I always knew I was gay but only my sister fuymui knew about it. Gosh what was I think I couldn't like the birdbrain plus it's not like he would like me back anyways. I walk back to the bedroom to see keigo putting on a shirt. I decided to get revenge and I hug him while the shirt was over he's head so he couldn't see me.
"What the- oh I just I deserve this" keigo said while the shirt fell on to his stomach but it got stuck because I was still hugging him.
"Are you going to let go" said keigo.
"No" I said. I looked up to see keigo slight turning red on his cheeks and I decided to let go. I walk over the my bed and say "Goodnight" and keigo said "Goodnight" back to me. What a cute bird.