Dale Dinkley

Dale and his wife Angie share the same experiences together in Season 1.

He and Angie always try to stop Velma from telling tourists about the real truth about the monsters in the museum.

They both see this happen and they instantly cover their daughter's and they then fear that this may have an impact on the tourism sector of Crystal Cove.

He also watches Velma get ready for prom whilst Angie takes pictures, he shows some disappointment when Velma wore her signature sweater over her dress.

He and Angie also end up collecting Velma from jail after the gang were caught walking around City Hall at night.

They also collect Velma once the identity of the Freak of Crystal Cove was revealed to be the current mayor of the town.

During Season 2 Dale was forced to work for Professor Pericles among the other citizens by helping him dig beneath the town in an effort for finding a potential seal towards the Evil Entity.

The gang manage to somehow sneak in and worked towards starting an uprising which let everyone escape.

We don't really see Dale at all after the incident with the Evil Entity.
It is also believed that the Entity consumed him when it appeared at the epicentre of the town.

My Opinion on Dale

I think that Dale is a person who is happy to be a part of the tourism Industry of Crystal Cove.

They are a happy couple that share a good work ethic and they have an equal amount of knowledge of Crystal Cove.

I think that he had always Velma to appear or act more like a girl especially he expressed his disappointment when she put her signature sweater over her dress.

In my opinion I think that Dale still loves Velma but also struggles to accept some parts of her personality and her appearance not being more girly.

He stills loves Velma regardless of her sense of fashion.