Mayor Nettles

We first meet Mayor Janet Nettles in Season 2 Episode 1.

Janet is aged somewhere between the early to middle 40's with long, drak red hair with a dimpled chin and is 5ft 5.

She wears a red dress with white and light blue accents on the front, collar, and cuffs; this has pockets on each side of the forward part of the dress. She wears light blue tights and red shoes with white bows.

The town of Crystal Cove is  willing to quickly move on under the new oath of their new Mayor who would do anything to help the area.

She is a very level-headed woman who is very capable and isn't afraid to ask for help when it is needed.

Janet tried to create meaningful relationships with some of the citizens in the area she gets an unwelcoming from Sheriff Bronson himself she tried to get him to accept her for who she is as a person and they both start a relationship with each other.

This had happened in the Pre Niburiu timeline.

The relationship between Sheriff Bronson appears to be a lot stronger after the Post Niburiu timeline, they are both happily married with three children.

I admire her hard work ,ambition and determination into making sure that Crystal Cove is a town that doesn't profit from the crime and Monster tourism in the area.