Pamela Rodgers

Pamela Rodgers appears to be a bossy and controlling figure towards her husband.

  Pamela is married to Colton Rodgers and Shaggy is their only child.

     The family live together in the Rogers Mansion.

She is also a high-class citizen in Crystal Cove.

   During Season 1 we see Pamela try to encourage Shaggy and Scooby to use basic table  manners by chewing before swallowing.

Colton admits to Shaggy that they weren't expecting him to make new friends but this is short lived when Pamela hits him and then forces her husband to tell his son to make some new friends.

Shaggy tries to call his parents but Paula doesn't answer at all she was too busy painting Colton who was wearing a towel and holding a piece of fake fruit.

Pamela and Colton go to the police station to get Shaggy and Scooby out of jail after the gang vandalized a crime scene even though they were warned not to go near it by Sheriff Bronson Stone.

Pamela and Colton last appear in the Season 1 Finale and collect Shaggy and Scooby after the identity of the Freak of Crystal Cove was revealed to the current mayor of the town who initially took advantage of the original Mystery Incorporated more than 20 years ago with the help of Professor Pericles in order to get the pieces of the Planispheric Disk.

She appeared to be shocked when Shaggy and Scooby jump out a window during a still night.

She and Colton come to a conclusion where they decide to take a nuclear option by sending Shaggy to Military School and Scooby would be sent to a farm.

My Opinion on Pamela  

I think that Pamela is a fearless individual who isn't afraid to speak her mind about whatever she is about to say.

She also shows us that she can be controlling towards Colton.
Colton is a different character in comparison to his wife.

I think that she is also selfish for not answering the phone when Shaggy called her.
This scene showed me that she is also rather stuck up and careless about anything even her own son.