' 1: The Moment. '

Espressos POV.

I stare at the castle infronted me, coated with the finest sugar and white chocolate there is.

I keep a laugh to myself, why was this oddly hillarious?
Is it because Light Magic is despised from where I come from?

No matter!

I slowly walk towards the gates, and I almost flinch as a voice yells:

'Stop right there!'

Main Story

Espresso flinches as a yell is heard, he looks around on the spot, then he sees a knight with white chocolate armour and a blue sugar-feather on the armours hat.

The tiny cookie waddles down from their spot, opens the gates, and walks towards Espresso.

'Intruder! Bow before Knight Cookie, or.. Atleast say your name!'

Espresso then can't hold it in anymore, he begins to wheeze on the spot, then fall onto the floor and clench his fists, banging his hand on the floor.

Knight Cookie seems embarassed.

'H-Hey!! Stop laughing!!'

Espresso could hardly breathe from his wheezing, so he takes a deep breath and stands up, attempting not to laugh again.

'I just didn't expect you to be so..'

'Small!'

Espresso laughed once again, just not as bad as before.

Knight Cookie then changed the subject, clearly very embarassed.

'Did.. Did you see the flyer?!'
He stammered, looking up at me.

'Yes, infact I did. And i'm here to look for that posi-'

Suddenly, a cape is fluttering in the wind, as it's heard, and footsteps walking towards Espresso and Knight are heard.