' 4: My mission. '

sorry for the wait <:(c

ESPRESSOS POV

As I walked through the palace, I couldn't help but feel quite dizzy, the place was huge and I couldn't keep up with the speed that the tiny knight and Madeleine Cookie were going at, they were far ahead of me.

Then, my glasses fell off, I quickly crouched down to get them, and felt eyes on me, so I just swiped them up and got up quickly.

I lost Madeleine Cookie and the tiny knight!

I couldn't meet the king at this rate, if I didn't have them to help me!

I sigh, sitting on the ground, I felt eyes on me again, but I didnt bother to look around.

Hours pass.

It becomes dark.

4 hours have passed.

It was night, I sigh.

I get up, glaring around.

Honestly, if only I didnt drop my glasses, that was stupid.

Anywho, I should just try and find them instead of sitting around like a sore loser, at this rate if I don't find them I won't be able to complete my mission, my mission is important.

As I look around, I notice droplets of rain fall on the delicate cobblestone.

I panic, the rain is terrible, i'd get wet and I remember the forecast saying it'd be foggy too, if only I checked my phone, shit!

I quickly look around and grab my phone from my pocket.

"Arg! Work you stupid thing! I need to call someo!-"

My phone was out of battery, im fucked.

As I look around, I sigh, tumbling to the floor.

Please, find me soon. I cant remain here! I'll fail at my mission!

And i'll be a nobody,,

End.
(CH 5 COMING SOON)

Hello! Sorry this is short, I have school so its very hard to do shit, but I managed to get Chapter 5 out! Hope my account didnt die and this story is still running !