LORE- Light Kingdom

long awaited lore part 2

this time im bothered to make a description

Light Kingdom Description

A humble and not too boastful place where the blueberry birds like to flutter in after a long flight, or a place welcome to all types of creatures. You couldn't find any place nicer then this! Legends say Pure Vanilla is the ruler and founder of the kingdom currently..

Rules:

1. You cannot fall in love with someone from the Coffee Kingdom, this rule was founded by a citizen, saying: 'The Coffee Kingdom cookies used to be warm.. But now they're just cold and incompatible!'
Punishment if not followed: Temporary Exile

2. You may not talk about the Coffee Kingdom, this rule was founded by Pure Vanilla Cookie themself, due to something terrible that happened.
Rule if not followed: Execution or Exile.

Traditions
——
None currently

Relationships
——
Coffee Kingdom: 'They're always being cold and dishonouring our ways aswell! We're a better kingdom than them!'
(Tension/Rivalry)

White Lily Kingdom: 'The queen was sweet, but now she's gone.. We all hope she makes a safe return! Since she.. She was meant to be the Queen of our kingdom..'
(Friendly)

Raspberry Kingdom: 'The queen and princesses are very sweet, but who's going to tell them about their father being.. deceased?..'
(Friendly)

Current Rulers:

King: Pure Vanilla Cookie
Queen: ???
Prince: Madeleine Cookie
Princess: ???

Pure Vanilla Cookie:
Relationships

Madeleine Cookie: 'Well, i'm his adopted father, but he doesn't know that yet.. But he's an amazing cookie.'
(Family/Friendly)

White Lily Cookie: 'I miss you.'
(Love/Friendly)

Hollyberry Cookie: 'Please come back.'
(?)

Espresso Cookie: 'The bodyguard job? Oh yes! I forgot about that.'
(Friendly)

Raspberry Cookie: 'Holding up with being the new Queen of holly- Raspberry kingdom?'
(Friendly)

ps: this is a next generation of the cookies, where golden cheese, dark cacao, hollyberry and white lily(?) are deceased but pv is alive somehow