Flame Hashira

3rd Person POV

Deep in the night, a train zooms across the tracks, leaving behind its previous destination and heading back to the station.

Inside, a conductor walks through the carts of the train, sighing to himself, clearly not wanting to be on duty right now.

Suddenly, the lights begin to flicker on and off. The conductor turns around to look at the car behind him, and in the darkness of the car, he is able to make out the shadowy silhouette of a man.

In fear, the conductor attempts to run away from the strange figure, however, in the blink of an eye, a flash of blue light fills the cart and soon the conductor finds himself slammed into the door of the car, dying on impact.

The cars above remain untouched, completely clean and devoid of the bloodshed that had taken placed a mere few carts over...

——————————————————

Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba
A Frozen Flame
Mugen Train Arc

——————————————————

Elsewhere

In a small village, several posters were hung around several parts of town, all of them displaying the same message. "Missing Person".

Elsewhere in the town, a young demon slayer walked down the streets, heading off to the location where his crow said housed the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.

The young demon slayer walked down the streets and came across his crow, who was resting atop a sign which displayed the words, "Noodles".

The young man walks into the soba shop and is instantly met with Kyojuro, who had already helped himself to a bowl.

Kyojuro: (Slurps some noodles) Umai!

The young demon slayer looks on in confusion of where the noise came from, but soon finds his answer when he sees Kyojuro slurp some more noodles, followed by him drinking the broth.

Kyojuro: (Slurps some more noodles) Umai! (Drinks the broth) Umai!

Upon seeing him finish his noodles, the young demon slayer walks up to Kyojuro to introduce himself.

Demon Slayer: Flame Hashira, forgive me for intruding.

Kyojuro: Please, come and take a seat. (To the shopkeeper) Master, bring this young man what I'm having.

The shopkeeper nods and gets to work on preparing the second bowl of noodles for the young man. The boy in question rather concerned if they have time for noodles given their mission.