Awakening

3rd Person POV

Deep in the Entertainment District, a young demon girl struggled to lift herself out of the wreckage that was caused by another demon girl... The girl trapped under the rubble soon revealed herself as Nezuko Kamado, the young demon girl of the Demon Slayer Corps... Beside her, was the senior demon slayer, yet another demon woman, one of the oldest, powerful, and wisest demon slayers around, the cat demon, Yoruichi Shihōin. Both demon girls struggled to get back up from out of the rubble, all the while, their attacker, Upper Moon Six, Daki, continued to look on...

Luckily, somehow through sheer force of will, Nezuko was able to pull herself out of the rubble and get back onto her feet again. Shockingly, not only was Nezuko able to pull herself out of the rubble, but surprisingly, she was able to completely regenerate her arm. Not only that, Nezuko also, using all of her force, bit straight through her bamboo muzzle, forcing it to fall down on the ground. However, something strange started to happen... As Yoruichi crawled her way out of the rubble to join Nezuko, suddenly, Nezuko's body began to change... She started to grow, get bigger, a strange vine-like pattern began to appear all over her body, however... Strangest of all... Was a single, large horn on her forehead...

Nezuko growls at Daki, her anger reaching a boiling point, it was time for her to take care of this demonic woman, the woman who hurt her family

Nezuko growls at Daki, her anger reaching a boiling point, it was time for her to take care of this demonic woman, the woman who hurt her family...The innocent people in the city, and nearly killed Tanjiro in the process... In the blink of an eye, Nezuko flashed over to Daki, prepared to kick the demon woman in the face to take her out for good. However, the Upper Moon was a bit too fast for Nezuko. Immediately, Daki sent her belts towards Nezuko, successfully slicing off the young girl's leg and arm. Confident that she would be done with the fight, Daki hesitated for a mere moment, which was more than enough time for Nezuko to take care of Daki for a while...

In an instant, Nezuko used all the strength she had in her to regenerate her limbs in an instant, which she then used to slam Daki into the ground with great force, kicking up a lot of dust and rubble from the ground

The newly transformed Nezuko looms over Daki, her foot deeply embedded into Daki's back, making it impossible for her to move. The young demon laid out on the ground, in complete pain and shock that she was somehow brought down to the ground with little effort, but was also able to stand up again...