Another Random Survey

Hellooooo. It's Nana. As my followers may know, I recently started working (it's actually a paid internship that I have to complete in order to graduate and get my degree) and my results for the previous semester are coming out next week too and all of it is getting kind of too much for me that I don't have motivation to even go to work lol. And I saw a girl from my country who self-published her book on TikTok and it just got my mind thinking about the "What If"s.

Being a writer was the DREAM of my dreams. I call it a dream because I know it'll never become a reality. For one thing, living where I am, art is highly underappreciated and I don't come from an extremely wealthy family, so obviously I can't make it my main means of survival. And to survive, I would need to have a stable career and that stable career would suck out all the energy in me which would prevent me from being able to pursue a side career as a real author. Plus the stigma of pursuing arts in my society, and the current economy, God...it's pretty much impossible for me.

I guess the purpose of me posting this is because I just want to know that if my dream does come true, how sweet would the dream be? By that, I just kind of want to hear y'all's opinions on my writing.

Tell me your favourite sentence that I wrote, or your favourite paragraph that you think is exceptional, or your favourite thing about my writing (my jokes, my analogies, etc).

It would mean a lot to know that if I were a real writer, I'd do a good job at it.

Thank you, my friends. I'll see you in the next update <3