Muse 🎹

TITLE: Muse

TITLE: Muse

TOTAL CHAPTERS: TBA

AVERAGE WORDS PER CHAPTER: ~2K

MAIN CHARACTER: Zhong Chenle

TAGS: anti-romantic meets hopeless romantic, romcom, college au

SYNOPSIS:
Zhong Chenle is by all means an anti-romantic. He doesn't believe in love and he doesn't see the purpose of believing in it. So, his biggest struggle as a music student is to write a genuine love song and perform it at the school's summer festival to make up for a bad grade.

Han Aein is Chenle's total opposite; she's a hopeless romantic who believes in love to a fault. But just because she believes in it, doesn't mean she has ever got to actually experience it. Which she has never minded until she has to write a dissertation on love and its impact on language and her marks will be deducted if she doesn't include personal touches in her writing.

As much as being creative is their shared strong suit, attempting to write about something they've never experience proves to be harder than expected. They then cross paths and share their respective struggles, ultimately realizing that they might have a solution to this problem.

Two relationship virgins get into a relationship with each other just to get their assignments done. What's the worst that could happen?

DATE STARTED: 06/10/2023

DATE ENDED: TBA

STATUS: Coming soon!

AUTHOR'S REMARKS ABOUT THIS STORY:
Honestly, my sole inspiration was from Chenle being anti-delulu with fans. I can't even tell you exactly how I came up with the full blueprints for this story but all I knew was that I wanted anti-delulu Chenle (turned into an anti-romantic for college au purposes) to meet a too-delulu OC (hopeless romantic) and I want them to fall in love. Music student Chenle came naturally to me, but I wanted this story to focus on creatives and the world of art, thus a creative writing student OC was born.

This OC is also super close to who I am so yeah, it's definitely going to be a super meaningful story to me.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS STORY IF YOU LIKE:
- grumpy x sunshine except the grumpy is loud and the sunshine has a temper
- cheesy clichès that the character(s) make(s) fun of
- "Someone falls first and the other falls harder" 🤭
- Taylor Swift

BE CAREFUL OF:
- tbh nothing much except some mature language and scenes. This story is very fluff-based