Chapter 29

Dally's pov:
I went to the dingo to grab a coke and then I was gonna meet with curly Shepard to tell him to tell his brother to stay out of our way for now until drama dies down. I can't believe it, I just can't. Out of all people, why does it have to be MY sister?!
Curly finally came. I waved him over and he found me and sat next to me.
"What's up winston?" He greeted.
"The ceiling, dummy. Anyways you know how your brother has been working with those guys?" I asked.
"Yeah what about it?" He asked.
"Tell your shitty little punk-ass brother to stay out of our way right now. There's been a lot of drama between us and the girls and we need to cool off for a bit," I said. He nodded.
"And if he comes within 50 yards of any of us, you know that girl Elizabeth?" I asked. He's gotta know her, everyone in town knows about her.
"Yeah who doesn't?" He chuckled.
"I will tell her to tie you to a pole and leave you there until the next day, and who knows what else she'll do," I smirked.
"But shes in the hospital," he said.
"When she gets out. You heard?" I asked.
"Yeah, the whole story is in the paper. You should check it out," he said. I nodded and took the last sip of my coke.
"Alright well I gotta go, I told the gang I would be back soon," curly said.
"See ya later kid," I said and walked out myself. I walked into the Curtis house. No one was home, but a door shut closed and was locked.
"Darry?" I called.
"Darry? Soda? Pony?" I called again. No answer.
"Anyone?" I called. No answer. I got out my blade Incase someone was gonna rob the place. This and the girls house are probably the only houses I would never rob.
I first checked Darry's bedroom. Wow it was organized. I've never seen a place so clean.
Nobody was in there.
I checked soda and Pony's room. No one was in there, and both rooms were unlocked. The bathroom door was open so I didn't bother checking there. I then tried to open the guest bedroom. It was locked.
"Look whoever is in there come out I have a blade and a loaded heater!" I roared. I lied about the loaded heater.
"That's it," I said. I busted the door open. There on the bed lied two. He was crying into.. One of the girls shirts?
"Two you okay there buddy?" I asked, putting my blade back in my pocket.
"Yeah I'm fine," he lied. I could tell.
"Two you're crying and I think I've never seen you cry before so what happened?" I asked.
"Mad and I broke up," he said in between sobs.
"What why?" I asked.
"I thought she was with you and it made sense to me that you guys were secretly going out together, and when she left the hospital I thought she was going to go see you. To get back at her, I made out with a nurse and then she saw and then we started fighting. It turns out she was buying a gift for me and then after more fighting we broke up," he explained. I nodded.
"So you thought she was seeing me but really she was buying you something and so for revenge you made out with a nurse and then started fighting, I get that right?" I asked.
"Ba-basically," he stuttered. I nodded.
"Well I'm gonna head over to the hospital, if ya need anything just call us," I said and left.
When I got there, Paige told me that Liz was in bad condition and was on life support. My jaw dropped. This can't happen. This can't be. I can't lose my sister, I'll kill myself or something!

Angelina's pov:
"Hey soda?" I said to soda who was crying to make the baby stop crying.
"Yeah angel?" He said. We were both exhausted. He had dark circles under his eyes.
"We should go home and get some rest. I think the baby has to be changed," I said.
"I forgot to bring extra, the last one we used the nurse gave to us," he said. I nodded and we left.
When we got to the house, I couldn't open the door. It was locked. I guess someone accidentally left it locked or something. I found a bobby pin and unlocked it. While I was doing that, Sodapop was changing Judith's diapers.
Maddy was in bed, just breathing and staring off into space.
"Mad?" I said sitting on the edge of her bed. She hid something underneath the covers, though I couldn't tell what it was.
"Mad?" I said again. No answer. I shrugged and lied in bed. Soda looked at mad and I told him she's fine, though I don't really think she is. He lied in bed next to me and we instantly fell asleep.

Paige's pov:
After awhile, we left the hospital. The nurse said that if there was any news, she would call us immeadietly. We got to our house, Steve went with the boys to the Curtis house. Angelina and soda left early, they were both really tired with the baby and all. Penny was being babysat at a Socs house, they picked her up early this morning.
I watched tv, and emmy went with Ponyboy to his house. Angelina and soda eventually came downstairs.
"There's something wrong with her." Angelina said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I dont know, but she's just laying in bed," Angelina said.
"She'll come out eventually," I assured her. I went back to watching tv. The twilight zone was on.
Angelina's pov:
The the baby started crying.
"I'll get her," I said. I went upstairs and brought the baby down.
"Soda could you get some baby food for me?" I asked.
"Yeah give me a sec," soda said from the kitchen. He brought me the baby food.
"Here I'll take care of her just realaxed, it's been a long day," soda offered.
"Okay, thanks," I said and kissed his cheek. There was no point of arguing because he wouldn't want to rest while I took care of Judith.
Eventually I fell asleep on the couch until I heard the door open.
"Ginger ale what the hell are you doing here?!" I heard Sodapop yell. I quickly stood up, feeling a little light headed because I stood up too quickly, and found ginger ale and Sodapop beating each other up.
"Stop it!" I yelled. The baby was sitting on one of the steps crying.
They both stopped.
"Ginger ale what are you doing in my house?" I demanded.
"I wanted to pay my ex a little visit. You know, after so long why did we break-up?" He asked.
"Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled. He ran at me and before I knew if I was tackled onto the ground and he turned my leg, making it snap. I yelped in pain. Sodapop had fire in his eyes, and instantly knocked ginger ale out. He had a cut on his cheek from soda punching him so hard. Soda dragged him out of the house and left him on the lawn. Then came in and went straight to me.
"Ang I am so sorry," soda said with tears welling in his eyes.
"Soda I think he broke my leg," I said keeping tears from pouring out of my eyes.
"Yeah he did, let's go to the hospital, again, and check it out," he said.
"Paige can you get the baby?" I asked.
"What was ginger ale doing here?" She asked.
"Apparently he wanted to pay me a little visit," I answered. Soda picked me up bridal style and he set me gently in the car. And we drove to the hospital, almost "accidentally" running over Ginger ale. While we were driving, we saw Harry and señor sexy.
"Soda drive faster," I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"I see Harry and señor sexy," I said and as he sped up they saw me and smirked. Were they the ones who told ginger ale to pay me a "visit"?

Paige's pov:
While Angelina and soda were gone, the gang came over to our house, except two-bit for some reason. I didn't really know how to take care of a baby.
The baby started to cry.
"Uhh steve help me with the baby?" I said.
"Why is it crying?" He asked.
"Maybe it has to change," dal suggested.
"Or be fed," pony suggested.
I tried feeding it, and it didn't eat. I tried changing it, that was hard. First of all, I didn't know how to put on a diaper and second, the smell reeks.
After like a half hour, I saw this on a show. I tied one of Steve's shirts around her and pretty soon the shirt had turned into the new and improved diaper.
"Now the baby must sleep," I said and put her in the crib. Mad was just laying there, stiff. I shrugged and went downstairs. When I went down, the baby food was all over the place and the baby started crying from upstairs. I went back up and brought her down and just let her sit on the couch. Soon the telephone started ringing.
"Hello?" I answered it.
"Hey it's Angelina, how's the baby?" She asked.
"It's good- Dallas get that gun away from the baby!" I yelled. I guess she took it out of his pocket or something. He too it away from her and sat down, putting her on his lap.
"Uhh," Angelina said.
"Don't worry it's going great." I assured her.
"Ewwww Paige the baby just threw up all over me! The little shit," dal said and the baby spit up on him.
"Just clean it with a towel, dal," I said and Angelina hung up. I took the baby from him and he rushed and cleaned the spit-up off him. After like ten minutes Angelina and Sodapop rushed into the house, Angelina had a boot on her foot that went up to almost her knee. Then emmy customized it so Angelina's boot looked like it was made by pink company.

A/N: thx for 1.27 k reads!!