Chapter 6

Maddy's pov:

Harry kidnapped me. Out of all people, why me? Ugh, I miss the girls an guys already. I really hope not too much happens, I don't want to be the one that has to catch up on everything. It'll be too much.

Three guys took me out of the trunk of an old, beat up car. It was all rusty and by the sound of the engine, it didnt sound too good. Plus, we kept coming to short stops.

The car was parked in an abandoned alley. One had handcuffs and handcuffed me to the car door. My back was against the gross, rusted car and my arms hung over. My arms were getting more numb by the minute. "What do you want from me?" I demanded. I could see another two guys in the background, it was too dark to see who people were and what they looked like. "We're using you to get something I should've had a long time ago. If your gang doesn't let me get what I want, I kill you. Simple as that," I heard Harry's voice say to me. He would kill me? But, why? What did I do? "Now all we have to do is wait for tomorrow night where you may or may not live," he said taking ductape and ductaping my mouth. My arms hurt and I was exhausted. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Two-bit's pov:

Man, these alleys were quiet. I heard some talking from an alley on the left. "Shh," I said to Ginger and Steve who were kicking rocks and talking. They shut up and we heard them. "What do we do with her body if we end up killing her?" I heard a voice say. "Easy, leave it at either the gang of girl's house or the gang of guy's house. It'll show them that we aren't afraid to kill another," I heard another voice say. We crept to an alley and saw five guys in a circle, and a girl in a nervous wreck handcuffed to a car door and ductape across her mouth. "Here Big slamma take the key and hide it in the ground," a guy said. A guy had the key to the hand cuffs and hid in the ground. "Now how do we get her in the car?" One asked. "That's the point. We either drag her there or tie her to the roof top," another guy said. I looked at the girl closer. It was Maddy!

"Guys it's maddy!" I whispered as jumped in excitement. "We gotta get her," Steve said. "I have a gun," Ginger ale said.

"Why can't we just kill her now?" One asked. "We can't or else we can't get the gold," one said. "I can't take it! I have no patience!" One said a pointed a gun at her. She squeaked and tensed up and started crying. "DON'T!" I roared. The guy dropped the gun as I jumped onto him, putting my blade against his skin. I punched him in the jaw and he collapsed. We all started fighting the guys, man can Angelina hit.

"Two-bit find the key!" Steve yelled while wrestling a guy. I searched and finally found the key. I unlocked the cuffs and her arms looked like they fell off. I took the ductape off of her. "Maddy," I said and hugged her. Tears fell from my eyes. I've never been so happy to see someone in my life. She hugged me as best as she could.

Maddy's pov:

I saw Two-bit. He fought off one of the guys and so did Ginger ale, Steve and Angelina. I missed everyone. I just wanted to get away from Harry and those people. They were gonna kill me. Two-bit got the handcuffs off of me and the ducttape off of my face and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder and hugged him back. He kissed my cheek and helped me up. I hugged angelina and then to my surprise, Steve actually hugged me. Then ginger ale. "What did they do to you?" Two-bit asked. "Nothing, just what you saw, trust me," I said. "Can we go back?" I asked. "Yeah," Ginger ale said.

We went back to the Curtis house, everyone looked at me and hugged me.

Emmy's pov:

When I told dally, he said it loud and everyone heard. "No. No this isn't happening she did not get kidnapped by that bitch," Paige said and threw a coke bottle at the wall. "Don't worry, Paige. Ginger ale, angelina, Steve, and two-bit are finding Elizabeth to find her," I said.