1

Pov Marie:

I was sitting in the back of Aunt Wendy's little black car as she lectured me about how a lady doesn't get into fights or gang up on the school cafeteria.

This is the sixth school I've been expelled from this year, but who could blame me? Lady' schools are hell, all full of smug little princesses with designer clothes and fancy cars.

Who would resist punching them in the face?

Definitely not me, they always teased me and teased me for not being like them. "Look there is that poor American without a family or any money" "'Hey! Is it true that you're an orphan Wyzek?"

-You hit the daughter of the most powerful man in the fashion industry! you broke his nose! You deformed her face for life!

I laughed hearing that, who is the annoying ugly girl now Rachel? that will teach her not to mess with "poor little American."

-Are you amused? Do you have any idea what will happen to my company if he finds out you're my niece? my company will be lost! my life's work!

I laughed at that too, she could call me lazy and all she wants but telling me she worked hard was another level of lying. In the eight and a half years I've lived with her I haven't seen her do anything but treat her employees badly and pose for magazines that no one actually reads.

Aunt Wendy yelled once more, she normally yells at me a lot but this time it seemed that I had crossed the limits of her patience with my "problematic behavior".

-I'll send you to America to live with your convict brother if that's how you want to end up, you devil child!My heart jumped when I heard those words, I had waited to hear those words for almost nine years and finally I had achieved it.

Go home to my beloved New York with my brother Tony

Why did she call him a convict? Did Tony go to jail? without me? How outrageous, he will have to invite me to the party next time, I have the makings of a criminal, several school directors and police officers have told me, and they seemed very sure, so much so that they have locked me up and handcuffed me several times.I wonder what he did that they had to call Aunt Wendy.

-Are you serious!? I yelled as she stopped the carI got out of the car and she grabbed my arm tightly, she still had bruises on my body from the fight, my nose bleeding, my dress covered in dust and blood and my hair all messed up.

-I want you as far away as possible!, she said as she pulled me to my room which was messy as usual.

Aunt Wendy had never done anything for me, but she took out my suitcase and packed all my clothes, my accessories, my books.

She was red with anger as she pulled me down the long corridor avoiding the house staff, when they saw her angry they hid in the numerous rooms of the huge and imposing mansion or pretended to have to go somewhere else.

Aunt Wendy is a smug old witch, with no sense of humor, no love, no purpose in life other than to make life miserable for everyone around her.I entered the car, I was so exhausted that my vision blurred and the words that the driver said to me began to be difficult to understand.

Miraculously I arrived awake at the airport and got on the plane falling asleep at the moment I sat down next to the old lady wearing a strange hat.

About five hours later, the lady running the food cart woke me up to offer me food. I accepted knowing that Aunt Wendy would pay for everything and it was my last chance to piss her off.I ordered all the snacks and drinks from the cart, I could clearly see her face red with fury without being able to yell at me or ask for the money back.