Chapter 14: With Horikita Competition

Kiyotaka POV

Enter rest time

For different classes it is very scary about the exam but for our class it is nothing.We only need to talk about having one person need to go to a different class to find a partner.We are releax talking about this topic.

"Then who wants to do that person?"Kamishiro asked the class.

No one answer .

"Because there have nothings good for us right?"Yagami said.

Yu and Amasawa agree his ideas.

''But our class will be has someone get expelled right?After that we need to choose someone to do that."Kamishiro said

She has a point even if we can get a perfect score if someone doesn't have a partner the school will give you the partner you couldn't know if the partner is good or bad if it is bad the school used a penalty of five percent from the total mark as a two-person penalty.

"I will be the one to do"I ask.

Everyone is very surprised I want to do this. 

"Why do you want to do senpai?"Amasawa ask me.

"Nothing ,I can partner with my girlfriend ,me and her will not get expelled.You guys can do 2 teams .It is good right."

Everyone agrees my idea.

"Ok Ayanokouji senpai will be the one who find the partner in different,are you guys have any  questions"Yu asked everyone.No one have question.Then I open the door go to Class B classroom to find Kei.

I open the Class B door and I hear many people has asking Yousuke .

Let me also listen to the content.

"What, what, what should I do, Hirata! My scholastic judgment is E, so this is a big crisis!"Ike held his head and begged Yousuke for help.

Yosuke asked Ike to calm down, while looking around the class.

"Calm down first, and then fix the policy."

"Yes, you don't have to panic at all."

"But, but!"

"This is really not an easy test. In order to get a score of 501 or more, students with scholastic ability E must partner with the same class students with scholastic ability B or higher. On the other hand, as long as they can form a team with students with B or higher academic ability, it can It is a rather reassuring exam."Horikita seemed to be trying to calm him down, explaining that it wasn't that complicated to break through the exam.

"Besides, we've worked together this year and passed the same exams. If we work together as we have done so far and study hard, it's not impossible to surpass 250 or 300 points."

"Well, Horikita-san is right. As long as we cooperate with each other, everyone will be able to finish the exam without incident."

Yousuke cooperated with Horikita frequently, and the surroundings shaking calmed down little by little.

No one noted me.Then Kei turned around and saw me very happy and used a beautiful smile to run in front of me.After that everyone knew me coming.

"What happened to make you come to Kiyotaka?"Kei ask me.

 "Nothing I come here just want to ask you somethings."I answer her.

"You want to ask what?"

"Kei do you want to become my partner?"I ask her