Chapter 16: With Class A competition

Kiyotaka POV

Is Yahiko Totsuka from Class A.And I see have Katsuragi and 4 people. There have 2 people in those people I know. They are Machida and Takemoto they are in the boat exam I know. Especially, Machida, he is the one Kei tries to parasitic person and look at me have some dissatisfied. I guess he was dissatisfied because I stole his woman but I didn't steal because Kei never is his woman.

"Hello, Ayanokouji Congratulations to you and Karuizawa getting together," Katsuragi said to me.

"Thank you Katsuragi ."

"Hey don't think you are better than Katsuragi san. You need to respect his and you are just a defect!"Totsuka said to me.

I don't care his and look at Katsuragi said

"Are you following Sakayanagi now?"I ask him.

Totsuka wants to say something and Katsuragi stops and asks me

"Why do you think that ?"

"Because Sakayanagi tells me Class A only you and Totsuka does not follow her other students are following her. But now your behind has Totsuka and the other 4 people.

"Maybe they follow me again have this possible right? "He asks me

"Yes, has this possible but are they sure they see because Totsuka is following you after he all most got expelled they will follow you again? "

Katsuragi doesn't say anything and I help him answer this question

"No this is impossible after that only one reason can make them follow you again, that reason is you follow Sakayanagi now after that can make them go with you."

"I don't want to admit but you are right," he answers me.

"Then what are you guys doing?"I asked them.

"Totsuka said he sees you and wants to ask you why you join Class S and your statistics why are all A+, "Machida answers my question.

"There is no way this is gloomy and once is a Class D defect cannot get A+ in all statistics. Now your old class is Class B but isn't change you guys are defect people. How can you get A+, are you cheating ?"Totsuka ask me.

Yagami, Yu, Amasawa, and Kamishiro hear him say I am a defect and their atmosphere and eyes change they look like want to do something but I use my eyes to stop. I can understand why they are angry because I am the white room masterpiece if I am a defect then what are they.

"That's enough Yahiko doesn't say anymore." Katsuragi stop his said anymore.

"I want to ask one question for Machida is fine?"I ask him.

He nodded.

"Why do you look at me very dissatisfied?"I ask his

Well, I know what reason he dissatisfied me.

"You don't know? Okay, I tell you why I am very dissatisfied because you stole my women," he said to me.

Then everyone looks at me then

"Seems like you like to steal someone you guys need to be careful if you guys have a girlfriend." seems like Totsuka doesn't want to miss one time which can anger me.

"Kiyopon are you stealing his girlfriend, "Haruka ask me.

"No I don't steal his girlfriend and she never is his woman or girlfriend, "I answer her.

She understands.

"Everyone has their choice and that girl is not your girlfriend and nothing. Don't say bad things to Kiyotaka."Akito said to them.