Chapter 48: Start the sport festival

Third Person POV

Two graduates of this year are coming to the school.

"Are you excited to see your little sister Manabu kun."Tachibana ask Manabu

"Yeah I am very excited to see Suzune's growing face."

In the University they are dating.Then they see 5 cars coming to the parking slot of the school.

Around 5 cars come to the parking slot of the school and the "tiger emblem" is placed in front of the car that is shining very brightly. a man who is in his forties steps out from the car.he is wearing a black-suit, brown hair and yellowish eyes. He is the professor of the white room and Kiyotaka's so-called father.Mikado Ayanokouji. His surroundings have many bodyguards.

'Why does that man look like Ayanokouji?'Manabu thought.

Has someone hugging his arm was a woman who is in is thirty-fives but she looked around only twenty three or twenty five years old. She was dressed in a long and purple half-sleeve skirt that was spread out. Her black hair was fluttering in the wind that hung down past her waist and reached as far as her butt.There was a white butterfly-shaped sash firmly tied around her lovely and thin waist, and even the jade-like shoes that she had put on were reflecting dim light like that from purple crystals.She appeared like a lovely fairy that had walked out of a dark night. A dangerously mysterious feeling was also gushing out from her .Her skin looked shiny and white as if it was made of jade and porcelain, which made her emit a charm in her surroundings that completely didn't match her age.Even the younger generation couldn't help but to droll their Saliva in lust. All students are looking at her like a goddess who came from heaven. Some girls are looking at him with admiration and some are giving her jealous stares.She is the one hugging his arm the wife. And she is Kiyotaka's mother.Karen Ayanokouji.

"Then where is my son?"she asked, hugging the arm of the man.

" We need to go to inside maybe can see his and his classmates."he answer her.

"Ok let's go."then she said that and want to walk to the inside but Professor Ayanokouji stop her and don't walk.

"Why you don't move?"she ask his.

He doesn't answer and points out someone coming here.Is Direction Sakayanagi,headmaster and Tsukishiro.

'The Direction Sakayanagi and headmaster and a new teacher are coming here. They are the reception that man.'Manabu thought.

"We need to wait for them to reception us.Are you understanding?" He ask his wife.

She only nodded.

"We have been waiting a long times a ago Professor Ayanokouji and Mrs. Ayanokouji."Direction Sakayanagi said to them.

'I hear that man's last name is Ayanokouji does that mean they are Ayanokouji's father and mother Manabu thought.

"Long times no see you Sakayanagi kun."Mrs. Ayanokouji said to his.

"Yeah we are very long times don't see."

"Please come Professor Ayanokouji."Tsukishiro said to them.Professor Ayanokouji doesn't said anythings only walk to the school and his wife is looking around the school to find her son and Professor Ayanokouji can see his wife face want to ask somethings but she doesn't know how to ask after that only he ask.

"Does Kiyotaka and the other students of Class S is good?"he ask Tsukishiro.His wife look at his and her eyes is send thank you to her husband and hug his arm use more power.

"Of course they are very well.They won every exam.Of course their OAA statistics make many people suspect their strength after that has many people want to compete with them especially Ayanokouji kun because in last year he hide his strength to make his school life normal make people thnk he is gloomy guy and his strength isn't A+ only has C only after that make many people dissatisfied his OAA and said his OAA is all cheating to get."Tsukishiro answer Professor Ayanokouji.