Chapter 47: Ready sport festival & Indirect kissing

We started formal preparations for the sports festival to be held in a month. The school informs that the two-hour class meeting once a week can be used freely, and the time use method is left to the class to judge.

For the official competition, there are two things that must be decided at the beginning - how to decide the order of appearance of all the participating competition events, and who will play which event in the push competition.

It is obvious that the decision of those two matters will have a major impact on the outcome of other classes and my class

"So what will we do?"Yu ask us.

"what do you mean?"Yagami ask his.

"I think Yu kun is mean about the sports festival decide the order in which all the participating events will appear, and who will compete in what event."Hime answer Yagami.

"I think we can chose all right,what do you think sen~pai~~"Ichiki ask me.

"I agree Ichiki said but I has one don't want to do?"

"Is what?"Hime ask me.

"The loan game."

"Why senpai?"

"Because the game is to smoke the paper and see the paper need what and find but sometime the requirement is very strange and impossible.Last year because I smoked the requirement is impossible after that I lose."

"I see this game need at least 5 people play."Hime said to me.

"I know but I still want to don't to play this games."

"It is fine Kiyotaka kun."

"Then we need to choose to do the tug-of-war is all class students to do.The tug-of-war in all directions, just follow the order of the gauge values right."

we nodded.

"We are strong but I think no one can win us right?"Hime asked us.

"Of course."

"After that I don't play this game.You four can do."

"Ok."

"Then the two-legged who do and Co-ed two-person three-legged who do."

"The two-legged can boy to boy and girl to gitl.The promble is the Co-ed two-person three-legged our class only has 2 girls and 3 boys after that we only has 2 team only."Hime said to us.

"I don't mind who does that. I think even those who do that we can win.After that Yagami with Amasawa.Ayanokouji senpai with Kamishiro senpai together."Yu said that and we nodded.

Then we talk about the sport festival.

"Then look like the other class will practise does we need to?"Yagami ask Tsukishiro.

"You guys can chose but I think you guys go too because you can reconnaissance the other class ."

"I think we don't need to practise but at least go to reconnaissance them."Hime said his.

"Ok we only need to reconnaissance the other class only.Then Ayanokouji senpai does other class has someone need to careful?"Yu ask me.

"If we are not with Ryuuen I will said the most need to careful class is his class but this time his class and our class are th same team I think he don't want beacuse he make the white team lose it will make his class lose too.In this garde the good at sport is Sudo,Albert,Yousuke,Kito and Shibata.They are in last year are the imporant person in the sport festival of last year and you guys can see their OAA.They at least has a B."