Part 2: Welcome to Amphibia

POV: Nora

I'd get up and see i was somewhere dark and would see some sort of image of Anne but she seemed Different and not the same and then I'd see Sasha but something about her was off the images were hard to make out but something with Orange eyes appeared I couldn't tell what it was but something about it made me cold and notice I was starting to sick in some kinda black liquid "What's happening!" I'd say in distress trying to get out of it as i started freaking out. "2 friends become better friends 1 is pulled away and separated from them only the heart can save them" I'd hear a voice say it sounded very similar to someone i know.

"AHHH" I'd wake up in some kinda forest i look around and see something that looked like Anne I try to call over to her but my throat just let out a weird noise that hurt a lot to try to talk. "What in the world!" I'd say in my head confused, I'd get up and run towards the figure that looked like Anne. "Where did she go!" I'd look around confused, I'd walk around exploring my surroundings to see where I could take shelter, *This is Deffinly not Earth* as I walked around suddenly a rope trap went off making me go upside down. something from the bushes was moving around me. i'd struggle to get the rope untied as the creature moved around me. all of a sudden some kinda cyan frog came out of the bushes which were wearing a beanie with a ragged shirt that looked a bit like armor on top of it with a skrit holding a wooden spear. "Haha! I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING SEE ED! I GOT SOMETHING! a green frog would hop out of the bushes wearing a cowboy hat sort of it was sort of flat and old looking." yeah yeah WAIT OH MY FROG WHAT EVEN IS IT?" he'd say in awe "I don't know Ed some kinda praying mantis hybrid of some sort?" I'd stare at the frogs in shock seeing that they were talking frogs! "Ed we should keep it! as a pet!" the green frog so-called Ed would look at the cyan frog in disgust "No Lizzy remember last time you took in a strange creature we didn't even know what it was very very dark times." the cyan frog called Lizzy would respond in a convincing voice "Relaxx Bobby was just a belta bug besides This new creature is probs nothing like Bobby besides we be more prepared!" Ed would sigh and rolled his eyes. I'd open my mouth and try to speak but my voice hurt so bad when I spoke "Im not a Hybrid of a praying mantis and holy cow how are you frogs talking?" Ed and Lizzy would exchange glances confused about what I was. "And I'm from another world" I'd add so they could see im no bug or frog or any Amphibian. "Cool! An Ugly creature from another world!" Lizzy would say in excitement. "Well, you sound sick Creature is your voice okay? you feelin Fozzy? more slimly than usual?" i'd let out a sigh "Im not slimly and yeah my throat hurts the more I talk." Lizzy would use her wooden spear to cut the rope. I'd fall to the ground head first. "Ow" Ed the green frog would hop on top of me looking around my back and neck "Uh Lizzy i think i found Bobby" the cyan frog would jump onto my back making the air in me get knocked out "OH MY FROGGG ITS BOBBY!! OF COURSE ITS HIM WHO WOULD STING YOU!" i'd feel something get pulled off of my neck and see the two frogs jump off of me and show a strange-looking bug that looked cute almost dog-like. "So got a name Creature?" Ed would say in a questioning way "Or cant you do not remember it OH PLS OH PLS NOT REMEMBER IT I WANNA NAME YOUU" Lizzy would say jumping up and down "I-i im Nora" I'd try to speak with all my strength as my voice still was hard to speak with as if I was re-learning new words. "Well nice to meet you I'm Ed and this is Lizzy she loves creatures too much" Lizzy would tackle Ed "Oh yeah well I'm better at training than you are Mr smarty pants!" the two frogs would roll around the ground and i'd laugh at these funny frogs. grrrwwll my stomach would growl as if it was trying to eat me alive "Do you guys got any food?" I'd ask as I sat down on a rock as I felt like I was having low blood sugar. "Mmmm... Lizzy, you go get food and make sure to get some food that is not bug since she might not eat bugs in her world." Lizzy would roll her eyes "Let's all go get instead I'm sure Nora wouldn't mind!" I'd let out a laugh "I'm in for some adventure it could help me find what's not okay to eat and what is." as we walked threw the forest we'd run into a small tad poll that was with a light gray frog who had a missing eye with a bad scar over it with his armor shining in the sunlight I immediately hid in bushes "Nora stay their Sir Cores doesn't like strangers" he'd whisper to me letting me know not to get out of the bushes "Lizzy Limster! were in Amphibia have you been? and why are you with a farm boy?" Sir Cores would say in disgust of Ed. "me and Ed are assigned Training buddies remember?" Sir cores would frown at Lizzy "Yes you are training buddies but that doesn't mean you two can wander in the swamp with each other when you should be in town!" the small light gray tad poll would walk up to Lizzy and Ed "Edward hopper you are in trouble as well! Dad has been looking for you!" Ed would look at Lizzy sadly but he gave her a smile and as I watch Lizzy wave goodbye to Ed I came out of the bushes forgetting about the light gray tad poll "Ed are you okay?" Ed would look at me in shock and push me down into the bushes "Edward what are you doing?" the light tad poll would ask confused, Ed would sigh "Milly, This is Nora she is from another world she comes in peace and she's lost me and Lizzy found her and I was hoping we could let her stay with us?" Milly would stare at Ed for a moment then hopped on top of me and looked around me to do an inspection. "Hey what are you doing! That's my backpack!" I'd yell at Milly as she went through it. "You can come and stay with us if Our dad says you can" Milly would say as she finished looking through my stuff. I'd look at Ed very confused about what is happening but Ed would just smile at me and start to hop away "follow us Nora and try to keep up!" Ed would joke around as we raced to their place.

As we got to the house Ed begged me to put on my hood as I put my hoodie on Milly would hop onto my shoulder, "So wanna tour a of the farm while Ed try to convince our dad to let you stay with us?" Ed would turn around very very slowly "Why do you get to give her a tour when I found her first!" I'd let out a giggle seeing how they act so much like siblings. "Hey hey, guys why don't we all just try to convince your dad to let me stay?" Milly and Ed Nod in agreement in sync. Ed would open the door, "Dad were home! and we got something to ask you about!" a light green frog would hop down the stairs and would grab Ed by the shirt and looked at him Furious. "Edward Hopper!" Ed would let out a sad sigh  "Oh look everyone knows my name!" Ed would say sarcastically. "what in frog nation did you do? let me guess you found another belt bug??" Ed would swallow pretty loudly and nervously respond. "Well we didn't find another belt bug but we did find a creature who is from another world!" Ed would look at me winking at me trying to tell me to take off my hood. I'd take off my hood and smiled as friendly as I could "OH MY FROG IT'S UGLY!" Ed's dad would respond in disgust "but if she's really lost I guess she can stay in the extra room filled with books. I'd widened my eyes and started to move my feet in place "EEEE BOOKS! OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE BOOKS ILL BE HAPPY TO SLEEP IN A ROOM WITH BOOKS!!" I'd yell out a bit and tried my best not to swear in front of Milly. "Well, Edward you can show her where it is, tomorrow you got chores and extra chores as punishment for bringing in a random bug last time!" i'd stop and looked behind me to Ed's dad "whats your name? do you prefer Mr Hopper? orr.." "Please call me Hicktor" He'd say interrupting me, "Now you young lady need to go get some sleep tomorrow we got to teach you a lot of things about farm life!"  Hitcktor would say cheerfully. "Nora hurry up!" I'd hear Ed and Milly say in sync. "Coming guys!" I'd rush up to their stairs and see a room full of books and see Ed fluffing out a pillow on top of a sleeping bag. "Here you go Nora" Ed would say as he got up. "Thanks, Ed" Milly would pounce on top of my head and look down at me "You better not try anything funny such as killing us in our sleep..." Milly would say giving me a death gaze "Welp good night!" Milly would exit the room heading to another room I assumed it was her room and set down my bag "Hey Nora if you need anything just let me know!" Ed would say smiling at me as he closed the door. as I was alone in the room full of books I'd pull out a Picture of me, Marcy, Sasha, and Anne. "Don't worry guys I'm going to find you all and get home I hope You're all safe. I'd turn off the lights and take off my glasses and set them on the ground near me. 

Pov: ???

Its only a matter of time before we rise for battle we just need one more soilder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WOWSERS okay a lot is happening in this chapter I feel like I rushed it too much and it seems a bit off but just do note that Nora trusts people too easily that she might trust the wrong people and making her face the consequences Part 3 is gonna pretty much might feel like a reference to some episodes to Anne's life in wartwood but still im very very much sorry if this was to short but feel free to have a theory in the comments and also pls let me know if i missed spelled anything!