Part 8: Reunion 2/2

Art was done by Orbtus384

Pov: Nora

As Anne and Sasha Hugged and started to ask where they had been and all I'd jump down the tree and headed back up the wall. "I can't believe it! Sasha! is Marcy and Nora with you?!" I'd hear Anne say as I looked back. As Anne and Sasha headed towards the crowd that a Toad was gathering I'd watch closely as they Announced they were Haveing a feast I'd hear a scrawny voice say "Two parties in one night!" as the frogs hopped onto some kinda party bus?? Anne would be pulled aside by Sasha and pointed to a fancy carriage and Anne would let the follow frogs that she has been hanging out with and looked like she was telling them to go ahead and head inside of it. I'd look at Lizzy with tears held back. "Nora we should follow before we lose them this might be are lead to get to toad tower and watch over Hoppidah planter." Lizzy would say as she pointed to the old Orange frog that was with Anne. "What about Ed and Hedrick?" I'd ask in worry about them. "Ed's on his way abouuuttt.." Ed would pop up panting hard interrupting Lizzy. "The freedom frog is falling for the trap!!" Ed would say in a panic. I'd See Lizzy start to bite her tongue as she pulled her Mask down. "Come on Guys! we better hurry before we lose them!" I'd say. The two frogs would smile and nod Lizzy would toss Ed a hooded cloak and Mask as a disguise. I'd jump down from the wall and would signal the Two frogs to follow my lead onto the party bus since it was the most not noticeable for us to hide on. as we ride the Party bus I'd pull Ed and Lizzy aside to talk to them about the plan. "Okay guys here's my plan since we know that The Toads are gonna keep everyone busy until there ready to kill off Mr planter as an example to all and I'm pretty sure we have the best chance of saving him if we split up." Ed and Lizzy exchanged glances and shrugged. "but what do you suggest we do?" I'd smile. "Ed you will watch over all the frogs while they feast and please do try not to get alot of attention?" Ed would sweat abit looking at me a bit suspiciously. "Ed.. you better not try to brag how much food you can eat in 10 mins.." Lizzy would say giving him a death stare Ed would let out a sad sigh dropping all of the extra bags he had on him. "ED HOW HUNGRY WERE YOU TODAY??" Lizzy would say super confused why he brought so many bags. "Because i skipped Launch???" Lizzy would have her hand his her forehead. "Uhh.. anyway Lizzy you will keep an eye on Grime and see if you can get your hands on anything that might be useful." Lizzy would Nod in agreement. "But what are you gonna do Nora?" Ed would ask. "I'm gonna be keeping an eye on My friend Sasha and see if she's on their side or not." Ed would run towards the crowd of people to join in on the 'feast' and I'd see Lizzy hoping up towards the window and that left me to follow Sasha and Anne. As I reached the very top window I would see Anne and Sasha talking.  "And you may know him." I'd hear as I looked over to see Sasha in a pink robe and she would unroll a scroll showing Mr. Planter the freedom frog. Anne would spit out her water in shock. "Hop pop?? he's just a farmer he's done nothing!" as Anne excuses herself to the bathroom I'd jump into the room as Sasha spoke to herself. "Yeah, she's freaking out." I'd make sure my mask was on and the hood was up so Sasha wouldn't see my face. I'd sneak behind her bed and would wait for her to leave.