AUTHORS NOTE

AHEM as you all know this book has some plot holes such as Bogart being a complete mystery who he is who he's talking to and where is Captian Cores? well.... lets just say they will return in season 2 and maybe season 3! also season 2 as you know has alot of focus on Anne and the planters well instead of following along with Matt's plot i wanna change it up give people abit more excited give this books its own touch instead of a charter being shoved in chapters instead i will be basically renaming some of the chapters that will focus on Nora,Lizzy and Ed during season 2 bow the chapter will take place during season 2's timeline such as for Example for Handy Anne it will Focus on Nora and Anne but will focus more on Nora then Shoving her into a episode and try to make the whole plot work out i wanna make this AU different similar but different meaning Nora will have her very own Interactions that change the story's plot and change everything like it was supposed to do and Nora's actions are gonna effect alot of things along with Ed becoming sort of friends with sprig but not enough to steal sprig's spotlight as i try to make it so that Non of the Cannon charters have there spotlight stolen bye my made up charters and i only do this so Matt Charter's can still show that how well done he made them and so yes its gonna take longer for Chapters to come out due to this but atleast it will be worth it! also, my writing style is going to change up a bit so yeah also I would like to say the ships for this are saying Sashanne is Cannon for season 3;-; but it's not gonna be what you expect as a romance. it would be sort of like Sasha crushes on Anne and Anne develops a crush when she sees Sasha is truly changed. also Ed x Lizzy is probs not gonna be canon since they only see each other as friends during this season.

real-life news: My pet dog died this morning and I'm probs gonna take longer to make Handy Anne but I have a personal friend who is helping me throw this so yeah.

Next book?: My next book after amphibia might be the owl house or Gravity falls. why gravity falls you ask? BC I miss the series and I wanna bring it back and make a fanfiction for it and make it connect to a special timeline I am setting up.