3.

Chapter 3

Chapter
3.

Third POV

ೃ⁀➷

They walked upstairs, while Elizabeth is still attached to Santiago's waist. Santiago  slowly placed her off of his hips, Santiago turned abruptly and pulled Elizabeth head with one hand, kissing Elizabeth hard on the mouth while Santiago's other hand groped between Elizabeth's legs, while they were kissing at a slow pace. Leisurely taking off Elizabeth clothes. Elizabeth paused looking Santiago in the eye as he unbutton and lifted her sweater throwing it onto the cold wooded floor. Santiago fingers brushed her lips harshly, staring at her.

They were breathing into each other's mouths, kissing repeatedly at the same pace. They pause, Santiago grabbed onto Elizabeth's lower waist , walking her backwards toward his bed, pushing her down, Santiago standing over her glaring into her warm dark brown pupils. The dim lighting on his toned muscles, Santiago's fair skin looked so captivating. Their tongues dance with each other , Santiago over powering Elizabeth with his dominance.

Santiago walked over to the dresser grabbing the lit hot candle, causing Elizabeth to look at him with confusion."just wait." Santiago assures Elizabeth with a solace voice. He paused for a moment, Santiago rolled up his sleeve, staring in wonder at Elizabeth's skin. Santiago stared at her naked body admiring from her cold hardened nipples, to the small tattoo under Elizabeth's left breast. Santiago smiled to him self, he didn't take her to have a tattoo on her body.

Santiago sucked on her hard nipples, Elizabeth covered her mouth from moaning, Santiago looked up snatching her hands away from her mouth. "No one can hear you." Santiago assured her, biting her soft breast. Rubbing the soft skin on her torso.

Santiago went on sucking Elizabeth neck finding her sweet spot, Elizabeth moaned out as Santiago continuously sucked on her skin. Santiago groaned into her neck that the sweet sound came from her mouth. Santiago  began to make his way down her figure, Licking down Elizabeth's long torso, staring at her undergarments. Santiago cold breathe hit her wet clit, making Elizabeth jerk from the sudden breeze.

Elizabeth jerked in pleasure as his tongue made contact with her slit. She took a sharp intake of air when Santiago slipped his tongue slowly between her lips. He slowly dragged his tongue up and down. Elizabeth arched her back at the amount of pleasure she felt, he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue then sucked it drawing a moan from her already parted lips

Elizabeth threw her head back from the pleasure she felt in her core. Elizabeth gripped onto the covers for support from the sudden pleasure in her core.