4.

Chapter 4

Chapter
4.

First POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I woke up to an empty bed slightly frowning at the missing body next to mine, touching the soft sheet around me before lifting my soft body up into a sitting position , pushing my hair out of my face with my tired hand, wiping sleep from my eyes, slowly stretching backwards, groaning.

Looking at the clock reading it's 6:00 am, I sighed .

Lifting my body up standing a pond the ground, trying to walk, however my legs turn into jello, too weak to continue, I dropped to my knees, "Fuck" I groan out slamming my hands onto my face.

I laughed, "wow."

I sat up and crossed my legs, eyeing the black modern door. I picked up my skirt and socks from the ground.

I changed into my own clothes and gathered the most important of my belongings before bracing myself to leave the room. My legs were wobbly, the muscles of my inner thighs stiff. I glided and I opened the door and slid my legs out one by one, trying to avoid contact with anyone here.

I stopped in the hallway and turned, I darted into a hallway to the elevator. Biting my dark red nails as I waited to get off.

The downstairs lights were off, giving the house a unwelcoming glow, I ran to the front door, so I figured out how to open the door by twisting the door knob, however the door, nor did the handle didn't open or turn. I tried again and I started to freak out, shaking the nob endlessly, tears burned my eyes and my lower lip trembled.

Fear clutched at my heart with cold fingers, I was panicking, dropping my things by the black Brobdingnagian door. "Nahh." I assured myself to get a feeling of comfort, I'm in disbelief.

I wiped my tears with my cold finger, breathing heavily walking into the living room sitting down on the hazy lounge. I threw shoes onto the floor angrily, but I kept my socks on, taking off my skirt only in my underwear and my shirt, I screamed desperately and angrily and with my hands covering my mouth.

Soon as I screamed I felt this tiredness fall over me, I curled up on the dark grey lounge, my eyes felt heavier and heavier, the silence around somehow got quieter and quieter.

I had woken up, to Santiago, he was sitting in his chair, everything from the top of his head to his thighs covered with a file he was holding out to read, taking in his appearance his hair pushed into an low bun, his sleeves slightly rolled up  above his elbow. " I see you're woke, come here."He said, bringing me out of my thoughts , sitting down his files down, and breathing his cigar in.