9.

Chapter 9

Chapter
9.

First POV

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚

I felt my eyes water and burn from the sudden intake of air, my breathing felt off, my lungs felt empty, the hot tears slid down my cheeks as I shook from fear.

How is this possible? Feeling the warmth of the sun hitting my bronze skin and listening to the water falling onto me. My curls stuck to my body like gum sticking to one shoe. I feel my heart beating, pounding in my ears as if it's trying to get out.

I reassure myself that I am fine, but I know I'm not.

I was brought out of my thinking by some knocks on the door. "Honey, when you get out come down here and eat breakfast," my father said, "Me and your mother have made some plans for the whole week ahead, so hurry!" I felt a rush of love for my parents that warmed me to my toes. Although I've always been a daddy's girl and never considered myself a tomboy, I love pink and I hate getting dirty, I hate the site of seeing blood even if it's my own, I hated fishing, but always went with my dad, it makes sense that I would feel close to my father in particular, my love for both is equal.

After quickly drying my body, I wrapped my curls in a towel and slipped into my panties. I do not need a bra as I do not have enough bust to need support from one. After sliding on my pink  gown , I slid on some white socks. I just sprayed some perfume, and added lotion to my body.

Now it was time to focus on my hair, I just oiled up my hair. I was going to let it air dry, i gathered my old clothes and put them in a bin for dirty clothes.

Walking out of my bathroom, I entered my bedroom and found Bella sitting on the bed waiting for me. Bella is my dog, a childhood companion I have loved since the day she was born. Her tail began to wag as soon as she saw me, her white fur just waiting to be rubbed. "Hi baby!" I said in a sweet voice, rubbing her head then picking her up so that her tail could continue to wave freely.

I took the elevator down because why not? I made my way to the kitchen. "Hi mum, and again hi dad!" I said a little louder. "Hm hi darling!" My mother replied, setting down her coffee.

"We were thinking maybe going out for the whole week until next Monday, since you've been here for six months we just want to make a lot more trips before you go back." My dad said. "Mum, dad..." I looked at them and my eyes watered up. "What's wrong?" My mum said worriedly. "...I-I don't think I ever want to go back there-".

I heard my heart, I couldn't breath, I don't want to tell them but I should. I just don't know what Santiago has up his sleeve for me, I think it's just better for me to move fully to America around my parents or not at all. "Why would I have to go back there?" I said. "But why your life is over there, ballet and everything is over there." My mum said madly confused. I was assuring them I was okay, as if that was true.

"...Because I was dating this guy, and everythi-" My mum cut me off again. "Don't say he hit you." I gave my mum a quick glance and put my head down and my tears just fell. My dad stood up angry and started yelling, and my mum came over to me and hugged me, but I didn't want to be touched, I slightly pushed her away, she telling me everything is going to be okay.

"Dad...." I said he didn't hear me, he was on the phone talking to someone,. "Dad!" I yelled angrily, I have this feeling like it's my fault, I should've never went home with some guy I didn't know. " It's too late what's done is done.."
"No.." my mum said. "It's nothing I can do mum, I feel like if I haven't went home wit him that night, none of this would've happene-" My mum cut me off. "Elizabeth it doesn't matter ,what he did was not your fault, you going home with him was not your fault. My mum assured me.

What happened last night replayed in ma head. "Dad I wanna leave, what happened, happened it's done, I don't wanna to worry or sit in my room and replay what happen, I wanna just get away and clear me head, honestly.." I wiped my tears in looked at my dad , he tried to clam down for me.

"Well.. where do you wanna go.." He calmed down so I wouldn't panic, my mum went to the bar to grab a drink. "Not here, somewhere far, somewhere, we're the weather is always nice, and the birds sing to you wherever you go, we're the clouds hide from the sun, where I can relax." I smiled at my dad.

"Darling why did it take you so long to tell us." My mum said handing my dad a drink. "I don't know, I just didn't want you guys to worry or baby me, you know... I'm fine I just wanna get away for a while, until I can really be understand my emotions and feeling.

" Honey In the depths of self-isolation, we have the opportunity to discover the strength within us, to reconnect with our inner selves, and to emerge with a deeper understanding of our own resilience, don't isolate yourself for us, or no one we are here my love, let me know how you're feeling , I'm not asking you to rethink and relive those time while you were with him, but let us in, let us know how you felt and thought we're here my love" My mum said sounding like a therapist ,honestly I smiled just happy my parents are here for me.

"I love you guys so much, you don't know how bad I wanted to vanish so completely, that even I would not remember me, no feeling.. no memories, just the freedom of oblivion, I'm gonna go pack my bags." I said. "Okay, we're gonna buy another ticket or you, we will be leaving tomorrow." my father said finishing his drink. My mum just agreed and patted his back.

I went upstairs and started sorting clothes to pack, just hoping everything is going to be alright .

Give opinions! And please let me know how this book should go give me some suggestions!!

And thank you guys who
read this book and vote!

I appreciate you all <33