6.

Chapter 6

Chapter
6.

.ೃ࿐

First POV

Running through a grassy field, the wind running through my curls, and the sound of it sliding against my ears, I can stay here forever, I want to. The sky is a pretty reddish pink with that baby blue that one can desire. A nagging feeling rises from within me; I feel happy. Grabbing a hold to my silky night gown that stopped above my knees, I'm just running from life. I want to stay here forever, out of nowhere I see someone in the distance, I run faster toward him.

"Hey!" Yelling toward him, "hello!" I say a bit louder. A manly figure is getting bigger; I hope it isn't who I think it is. All of my worries started to appear, his eyes, his deep grey eyes, everything of him started to appear. I turned the other way so quickly just to be choked up by him grasping for air hitting his hands, "Please".... I am begging, crying for air.

He threw me to the ground, and I was swallowed by the grass taking me into a night time forest, with stars everywhere and water underneath me. I got up taking in my area, I could stay here. From behind me I heard loud foot steps on the water like speed running towards me! I turned around only to be backhanded against my face causing me to fall through the water and land in a dark forest with trees twenty times my size. The sky was dark purple with a little blue, the grass was greener than the darkest green, the sound of birds chirping or crickets cricking could be heard from afar.

The tree beaches were dark drown that could only be found in one's eyes, leaves were mighty green one would kill for. Hearing branches snap on the side of me, I ran full speed not looking back until I couldn't breathe stopping at the nearest tree. Grabbing it for support, catching my breath and feeling breath on my neck (realizing it was him), I turned only to face an empty forest, I turned back around, only to face him, "You really thought you could get away from me, didn't you? You're mine Beth." He said to calmly but you could feel his anger, and with that he grabbed my hair and his grip got tighter and he began slamming my head into the tree back and forth blood feeling up my eyesight, feeling the wood in my scalp, I could hear my throat choking on the blood that was leaving my mouth, I couldn't breath my lungs collapsing, I couldn't scream, another hit against the tree and I fell onto the floor in his house.

I stayed there, I didn't move, I am tired of running, from something I know I can't beat, or a thought of winning, isn't even an option, I hear whispers, I try to focus, however the more I try to make out the words I can't get it. So I sat there waiting for him, to come and hurt me like he does, I haven't done anything, I was the one who got hurt.

"Elizabeth. You have to wake up, I'm here and I love you, I might not say it as often or get angry at you over little things, but I care so much that I don't know what I would do without you, but now I need you to wake up." I hear Alex voice.

"Fight!" I hear his voice so clear, and I stand up, opening the door light floods in. Like a bright consuming flame, it washes over me.

I open my eyes to see Alex standing there, the only one who came. "A-Alex where am I?"  I'm so confused. I'm hurt, I cry out, unable to stop the tears as they fall down my face. "Alex, I'm scared for my life, I don't want to go back there if he finds me he'll kill me!"

I say as more tears spill over onto my cheeks. "Who? No no, we will catch a flight to Chicago, first thing tomorrow so we need to leave!" Alex says. "We can't just leave everything behind,the ballet and everything is here, and I'm also in a hospital. I say taking in my surroundings.

"We have to leave now. " Alex said. "Do you think you can get up?" He wiped my tears with his cold thumb. I sat up just to get this weird feeling in my neck, but I chose to ignore it. Pulling the iv's out of my hand and arm, Alex added bandages to them, I slid my feet off the hospital bed and put my weight on my legs.

Alex grabbed my arm to help me walk. I stumbled a little bit as we made our way through the hallway, but it felt alright overall. He helped me out of the room, carrying me on his back as we walked through the hallway towards the main doors of the hospital, we heard a man scream as he ran through the hall like I wasn't even on his back. We made it into an elevator and pressed "1st Floor" before running out of it moments later and running through main doors .

Alex carefully placed me into his car, and we did not go to my house, Instead he took me to his house one of my favorite places to go. He picked me up in a bridal style, ascending the few stairs leading to his doors. We made it inside and he made sure to lock his door behind us. We walked through his house to his bedroom.

There, he placed me on the bed, removing the hospital gown that had been put on me earlier at the hospital. I kinda put myself in my gown with his help. I wasn't hungry but tired I told him.I laid down breathing in silence . He assured me that he would be there throughout the night until I woke up again in the morning so that I could sleep soundly without any nightmares for once. Sometimes I am truly thank full for him.

Hi guys I know
I haven't updated in
like weeks 0-0.

However I'm back and
I keep the updates quick.

Well guys please vote if you like! And I know this chapter is short !