5.

Chapter 5

Chapter
5.

First POV

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"You're driving me insane you sick fuck!" I yelled at Santiago, running through the house as he chased me,
I caught a glimpse of his tan legs as I looked back for a quick second running down the stairs.

I heard the sound of his footsteps getting louder and louder as I slid on my sock on the cold hardwood floor. I felt as if he were going to trip me as I ran away. He was my predator and I was his prey.

I kept running until I fell when he grabbed my ankle, knocking the wind out of me as my head hit the hardwood floors and bounced up a little bit, briefly I had a ringing in my ears as I looked around, confused.

Because Santiago had flipped me over, I was now lying on my back, which gave me a clear view of him. He grabbed my head and banged it against the floor, I felt my vision slightly disappearing.

"You are still denying that you belong to me. To avoid further conflict, recognize this situation and accept it so you do not have to continue this pain, I do not take pleasure in seeing you hurt or cry. Yet when I see someone in pain, it is my body that feels pleasure." Santiago said lifted me to my feet, and when my face was pressed against his chest, I could feel him breathing, his scent filled my nostrils as I stood there, making me even more dizzier, I couldn't breathe my head was on fire, in pain, I cried.

"What if I do not want to be in this relationship?Santiago I need to be honest and clear I don't feel like a person anymoreI feel like a problem and h-honestly you make me feel like I'm living the same day over and over again not being able to breathe or leave, but pure torture, honestly I wish I could go back before I bumped into you." I whispered against his chest, crying chocking on my sobs. I do not know what his next move will be. I have no idea why I am even being so bold right now. I feel like I must tell him how I feel, but that might not be the best thing to do. I am just so scared of him. I do not know what he will say.

Santiago grabbed my hair with great force and looked directly into my eyes, I hissed at the pain. I did not like the way he looked at me. He said, " Elizabeth, I don't care what you want or think. You are mine, your body, your soul, even to every strain of hair on your head, and I do not tolerate being treated with disrespect." his deep captivating voice. My feet glued to the ground as goosebumps covered my skin. I couldn't move.

He stated, he had picked me up and carried me over to the kitchen, as he put breakfast in front of me, I broke down and the tears flowed. I tried to bite my lips to stop them, but Santiago's shirt I was wearing was already damp with my tears.

I cried, and he just watched. He didn't care that my tears were for him. I was hurt, and he watched. Now I think I need to be held, to feel wanted and protected.

He walked behind me, rubbing my back. When I turned and asked him to stop, he whispered into my ear, "Elizabeth, eat the food." He said, he always keeps a calm voice however you could feel his anger.

He placed his fist onto the back of my neck and glared at me as I wiped away my tears and put my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

After I was done eating, I went up stairs and looked for my phone, for the two weeks I have been here, all I've done was read and practice ballet and gotten beaten on just for saying a simple 'no' , I'm just so unhappy...

I searched everywhere, I looked under the bed, the couch, that's when I went into his office, noticing he's not in here, i searched through files book shelves.

He has to be something else than a son to a famous women , he led some type of power, the way people looked like they were going to shit themselves when he was around. Getting out of my thought and when through his drawers, I found my phone , all hope re entered my body, my phone was powered off, and he took the SIM card out. "What the hell?" I whispered feeling tears rush down my cheeks as my hands
lost feeling, on que. I don't know what happen but messages came through my phone once it connected to something , and I saw Alex messages, my peers, my parents.. I broke down, I was here for 2 weeks, I don't think I could handled this anymore.

I called Alex, My parents weren't an option they were always to ' busy ' for me and he answer less than a second.

He stopped talking when he heard me crying. I had missed his voice so much.

I whispered thinking he might hear me I ran to Santiago's closet and locked myself in there.

I choked on my sobs as Alex and I made a plan to escape. I learned Santiago's routines it's all I could have done, I checked it's 1 in the morning, the guards are somewhere in the house so that means I have to go through one of these windows.

After five minutes of waiting, I decided to go on. It's a far run but I don't think I can make it. Pushing my legs as fast as they can taking big strides as I run. As I ran toward the fence in like 2 minutes, felt like forever because I was dying by this time. Alex was screaming at me.

However once I made it to the fence and threw my bag over it putting my feet between the cracks on the stone fence , I slipped and yelped but I didn't fall. When I made it over the fence, I was crying and sobbing; Alex threw me into the passenger seat of his car.

He keeps asking me what happened, how did I get here, the same questions on the phone. I couldn't speak. "I will—" I was cut off by Santiago punching the glass window and grabbing me by my hair as he tried to pull me out. He screamed my name, and other worse things. "Alex! Pull off please!" I cried out as Alex pulled off leaving fast, driving down the empty road. I cried in the passenger seat and Alex was screaming, however I felt heat and wetness coming from the back of my neck, I reached my shaking hand back there just to get a hand full of blood, I blinked repeated, I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, I heard Alex screaming my name, however I couldn't react, his voice was fainting against my ears, my vision was getting darker, in a few seconds Alex disappeared from my site, and everything went black.

Y'all... I haven't been updating I don't know...

Hope y'all enjoy this!!