falling

Everyone was out looking for the platypus except for max and neil. Both of them were sleeping in separate beds.

When max woke up nikki was already back. She told max what the camp was doing and they both started to talk to each other.

But max still couldn't stop thinking about the time when dolph had asked him that question with his crush and that stuff. Max popped out those thoughts as soon as neil woke up.

Neil's pov:
"Morning nerd!" Max said while leaning on a pine tree. That's queer... I thought. Max never says good morning. But to be honest I was kinda flustered about it. Nikki walked in the mess hall as I followed her.

Max's pov:
While they headed for the mess hall I climbed onto a tree. But not just any tree the only maple tree in camp Campbell. I always love climbing on that tree because no one can ever find me there. But today changed

Neil's pov:
When I walked out the mess hall I spotted max on a tree. When I looked closely I noticed that he was a thin branch. "Max you might want to get down there!" I said. He looked down at me and said. "Fuck off nerd!" Now that's when I got angry. But of course I have self control so I didn't do anything. Then 2 minutes later I hear a snap. I looked up to see max falling and screaming. I was able to catch him in my arms. But I just stood there. I kept staring at his sea green eyes and dark brown lips. "Are you going to put me down or..." i then snapped out of my thoughts and put him down. max then dusted himself and then thanked me.

Once he walked off I ran to the lake to check myself. In my reflection I saw me but more red. did he see me like this?! After a few minutes of looking at myself I then spot him right next to me. I jumped in shock and fell in the lake. He then laughed a little and then helped me up.

I quickly ran to our tent and just layed down on my bed. Then that's when it hit me. Does this mean I'm gay?! No no no this can't be! What will my parents think!? What would max think!? I'm not gay im just growing up! Yeah just growing up!

"Hey" max said while entering the tent. "Go away!" I said while putting my pillow on my head to block him out. He then left the room and I started to go through the thoughts again.

Hey sorry this story is kinda short idk what to say 😅