:}

Neil's pov:
The next day max was on the same maple tree. This time he was on a thinner and higher branch. I just watch him. Then David's phone buzzes. And yes I did take it. I open his phone to see Max's parents had texted david.

Max's parents: my child better not be kissing anymore boys!

I was so mad. I threw a rock and the branch max was sitting on. Max fell right into my arms again. I quickly kissed him on the lips and sent a picture to his parents.

David: you mean this?

His parents were so pissed but so was max. I mean of course he would who am I kidding.

But ever since I kissed him nurf and nikki have been the most supportive. Gwen and david are supportive but they don't speak of it much. And the rest are ok.

But that's not important! "David... I need to ask you something." The redhead got on his knees to my height. "Yes neil!" His said in his cheery voice. "I don't think max is safe with his parents and I don't want them near him!" I said. All he did was nod. I told him this now because there was only 1 week left of camp. "We'll see what we can do!" Gwen said in a disappointing tone. I was relieved to know that they were doing their best.

"So max there's only one week left of camp and-" "leave me be!" Max said. Before I could say anything else he interrupts me. "I SAID GO!" I have never seen him more angry than that. But I left.

That night max woke me up. "Hey neil I'm sorry for what I said. And  I wanted to know if I could sleep with you, I got nightmares!" I nodded my head and he jumped in the blanket. His hair was so fluffy and dark. And his tiny body laying next to me.