tell neil!

Max's pov:
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. When neil looked at me...his light blue ocean eyes were so hard to not look at. But wouldn't that mean that I'm gay...? No my parents would kill me if I was! This can't be! "Max." David said as he was entered the mess hall. "What do you want!?" I asked the redhead. "I've noticed that you and neil have been getting a little closer now and-" "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO KNOW BASTARD!" I screamed. David nodded and walked off.

David's pov:
I needed to know if it was true but max wasn't going to say a thing. Of course I'm not mad at him! It's ok to be different! Then an idea clicked in my head. Gwen could probably do It! "Gwen..." I said while walking in the cabin. Gwen was doing paperwork and when I told her about the crush thing her eyes immediately lit up.

The next day she told me to come with her to talk to max. We found him on the maple tree just hanging upside-down on one of the thick branches.

"So max we need to ask you some questions about yourself to get to know you better!" Gwen said while pulling a pen and paper out and clicking the pen. "Ok!" Max said. "Favorite color?" "Blue!" "Last name?" "McCormick!" "Date of birth?" "Not telling!" "Into anyone?" "Maybe!" "Depressed?" "Very much!" "Crush?" "Neil- I MEAN! WHAT NO FUCK YOU!" Max then jumped off the tree into a bush and then ran into his tent.

I was going to handle the rest...

Neil's pov:
Max then ran into our tent and jumped on his bed. "Max are you ok-" "YES I mean yes im ok!" David then peeked his head into the tent.. "max..." David said. Max then sat up and it looked like he was crying... "You're not going to tell my parents are you?" Max said while wiping his own tears from his face. David then started speaking again. "Of course not max but what you need to do is tell neil!"