were coming to the camp!

The day after, Max's pov:
I still couldn't get that nerd out of my head. Especially because we literally share a fuckimg tent together. Then I heard footsteps from behind me. I quickly turned my head to spot my green haired friend. "What do you want nik?" I asked. Nikki then sat next to me. "So the thing About you and neil-" "don't remind me Nikki!" I interr-
upting my friend. "Nikki then pulled out David's pink phone from her pocket. "Nurf you little fuck!" I said. Nurf posted it on social media.

"That's not the worst part!" Nikki said. She then scrolled on the phone and then showed me something else. "Oh that fucking basterd!" I said. My parents commented on the picture with a "were coming to the camp!"

I then ran out the tent to confront nurf.

Nikki's pov:
Suremax can be mad sometimes but he was really mad this time! "You fat ginger do you not know what my parents could do to me?!" Max said. Nurf seemed really bored hearing max scream but then a black limo pulled up to the camp. Max quickly ran to the back of the stage where Preston practices his plays.

Max's pov:
After 3 minutes nurf spot me. "max your parents are looking for you!" Nurf said, I gulp and slowly start walking to my parents. Before I could wave at them my mother immediately kicked me to the ground. Then everyone gasped. "You can't like boys! What will my boss think?" My mom asked. Neil then jumped infront of me and guarded me. "He did nothing! I kissed him!" Neil said. "Get out the way kid before I have to hit you too!" My mom threatened neil. "Oh well... then fucking do it!" Neil challen-
ged. My mother's eyes quickly widen.

My mom then pushed neil maki-
Ng him fall to the ground. Then she started to kick me. Nikki then ran into the counselors cabin.

My dad then handed my mother a knife. Wait no the knife... "no I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise just please don't!" I then got back up and started running. My mom started to chase me. I was paying so much attention to my mom that I never saw my dad. My dad pushed me to the ground as I'm running making me trip. My dad then pinned me to the ground. Once my mom caught up the kids were trying to get my dad to back off. My mom slowly started dragging the knife on my arm. I started to cry in pain. Then gwen backed my mom away. While David got my dad.

Later on
"Max come in the counselors cabin so I can put bandages on your arm. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve. Then he gasped. "They have done this to you before?" David asked. "That wasn't them..." I said. I didn't want to talk about it more and gladly he said nothing about it.